Free cancellation until 05/08
  • Pool
US$ 183
US$ 177
  • Free Breakfast
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
Agoda.com
US$ 292
US$ 259
  • Pool
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 254
US$ 219
  • Free Internet
1,344 results
All reviewsno windowcomplimentary cheese and winebacon rollgeorge squaresky tvfrosted glasswindowless roomcheese buffetevery eveningrooms are smallshort staywet roomqueen st stationfree wifitoilet and showercentral locationcomfy bed
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Booked pretty last minute and picked this hotel for it location. Check in was friendly and staff were very pleasant. Room although small was more than adequate. Very clean, in fact cleanest we have found in a city hotel, including all the major chains!

Ideal for the purpose of our visit.

We will most definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello emma c,

You are quite right, our location is very special indeed! I am glad you found our team to be so friendly but most importantly that you found us to be the cleanest hotel you have found in the city. I was pass on this terrific feedback to my housekeeping team.

Please come back and see us again very soon!

Thanks

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very central hotel, a stones throw from St Georges Square in central Glasgow. Easy to get to... approx £24 from the airport in a taxi. Buses from airport close by also. Lots of good pubs and places to eat close by. Staff were friendly and helpful, offering little Easter chocolates on arrival and were eager to help. Wine and Cheese evening every evening 5-8pm with one glass of complimentary wine and complimentary cheese, crackers, bread and chutney. Comfortable beds and Sky television was an added bonus.
Rooms are very very small but adequate if you plan on being out and about. A tight squeeze for a couple with 2 small suitcase - this was a windowless double room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ciara G
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Ciara G,

Thank you so much for sharing your Easter Z experience. I am thrilled to hear you were offered Easter eggs on arrival as well as made the time to enjoy our scrummy cheese and wine! Our bedrooms are compact, you are right. This really allows us to remain so competitively priced whilst being so central in our location.

Please come back and see us again very soon!

Thanks again

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly the staff are so happy and friendly
Nothing seems to much trouble
Location is brilliant
The knowledge of the local area was very good
Our room was up graded to one with a window as I only booked the basic one
Our window over looked the Ark Bar beer garden
We had no noise issues at all
We loved the way the hotel has been renovated keeping lots of original character
The complementary Cheese & Wine between 5-8 was a nice touch
We would love to stay at a Z Hotel again
Keep up the good work guys your doing an awesome job

Stayed: April 2018
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello taffywest,

Thank you for such a lovely positive review! in particular I am so pleased to hear that you found our team to be so helpful and friendly as we really strive to be the friendliest hotel in Glasgow. I agree that our cheese and wine is a special touch, we would love to welcome you back for more again very soon!

Thanks again

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Booked here looking for a for somewhere cheap last minute. I wasn’t expecting much but was impressed with pretty much everything. Great location, staff were really friendly. There were cheese and crackers on in the bar for free. (First wine for free too) cocktails were buy one get a 2nd half price. The room was really nice and modern. I already was told there was no windows in the room but I can’t say I really noticed. Sky tv in the room with all sports and movies too. Will definitely stay here again and would recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Barry H,

I am so pleased that you were impressed with what we offer at Z Glasgow. I am glad that you made time to enjoy the deal we were running on our tasty cocktails over Easter weekend, please come back and enjoy some more cheese and wine very soon!

Thanks

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It's hard to give so few stars to a hotel that offers free wine and cheese (good cheese) every evening. And where the staff are so friendly and helpful.

But upon my late arrival at this hotel I got into bed and realised I would not be able to sleep because of the noise made by the ventilation system, which could not be turned off from the room. So I sat up to call reception - and realised that there was no phone in the room. So I ended up getting dressed again and going down 3 floors to reception to tell them to turn it off. Same thing the following night, though I noticed the noise before getting into bed.

So, nice try Z, but people come to hotels mainly to sleep, and this hotel really isn't good for that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank daveyboond
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi daveyboond,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your time with us at Z Glasgow. Please be assured that we welcome all types of feedback, good and otherwise, as this allows us to improve and evolve. I am sorry that you were not able to have a rested sleep while with us. I really agree that this is by far the most important part of any stay. I believe the noise you are describing, would have came from our fresh air ventilation system which allows fresh air into our bedrooms. It should not have been as noisy as you are describing, however and I will have our Duty Engineer investigate this. I would like to discuss this further and hopefully welcome you back to us, could you email me directly at donald@thezhotels.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.