The food was good and most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the hairdrier I was using, supplied by the hotel, was 10 months out of date and should have been inspected in June 21011. It blew up while I was using it to dry my childrens hair and I received an electric shock from it. I would not stay or recommend this hotel to anyone. The duty manager spoke with us regarding the accident at the time but the hotel manager refused to speak to us the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland