Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Hurb
Agoda.com
All reviews stayed here good nights sleep meal deal following morning comfortable room min walk would stay again motorway orion tollcross heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2022

I chose this hotel merely for the brand and for its location next to the M74. I was shocked to find the hotel is dirty and dated. Rooms are in serious need of upgrade and repair. Soundproofing wouldn’t go amis.
Staff however are lovely.
The restaurant next door was suitable, however once seated I had a long wait to place an order then wait for food. I wasn’t impressed seeing as there was only two other tables being waited on.
I’d give the premier inn at Glasgow East a look before staying here again.

Room tip: Pay a little more and stay in the city centre.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

Decent enough, rooms very hot and air on disabled, due to the hot weather! Fan in the room, but not clean. Friendly staff however in the hotel and adjoining bar. Breakfast is al a carte for hot items, would have preferred a buffet. Handy spot though, just off the motorway.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2022

Would highly recommend Premier Inn. It is reasonably priced, comfortable beds, perfectly heated rooms clean
and quiet rooms. A safe hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast and restaurant very good. Only niggle was the rooms need to have its decor updated as its a bit tired looking.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 September 2022

My husband and I were delighted with our stay especially when staff had kindly left an anniversary card and bottle of Prosecco in our room to help us celebrate our anniversary. This was very unexpected and thoughtful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

Beautiful place and food delicious. Very friendly staff and most people everywhere speak English. Unfortunately my friend dislocated her hip the morning we were returning home and had to be airlifted by helicopter to Split. Paul the J2 rep was excellent. Arranged an hotel overnight when my friend could come out of hospital on crutches. Travelled home only a day late. Can’t speak highly enough about all the graound and aircraft staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends