Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
Algotels
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Hurb
All reviews stayed here good nights sleep meal deal following morning comfortable room would stay again min walk motorway orion tollcross heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

Beautiful place and food delicious. Very friendly staff and most people everywhere speak English. Unfortunately my friend dislocated her hip the morning we were returning home and had to be airlifted by helicopter to Split. Paul the J2 rep was excellent. Arranged an hotel overnight when my friend could come out of hospital on crutches. Travelled home only a day late. Can’t speak highly enough about all the graound and aircraft staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2022

Very enjoyable three-night stay. All the staff were friendly & very helpful throughout. Room was very comfortable and ideal for our needs. The location was perfect for watching Davis Cup at Emirates Arena (40 min walk). Breakfast & restaurant next door both very good.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2022

I stayed here with my husband, 13 year old and 5 year old for 3 nights this weekend.

We were greeted with a warm and welcoming receptionist, who was incredibly helpful. Our room was spotless, infact the entire hotel was spotless. We were worried that the noise from being right next to the motorway would stop us being able to sleep but the noise cancelling screens definitely helped with this, living in the country noise is something we do struggle with at nights when not at home but it wasn't an issue at all.

We originally booked for only 2 nights but on the 2nd day decided to add an extra night on, this was no problem at all and within 10 minutes it was all sorted. On our final night the humidity was incredibly high meaning our room was like a sticky oven, we asked at the desk if it was possible to get a second fan, no promises were made but about 15 minutes after asking a 2nd fan was in our room and what a difference it made especially for my 5 year old who was straight off to sleep once the room cooled down. I cannot express how greatful we were of this.

I would like to make a special mention to Amy, she is the most kind hearted, helpful young lady I have ever met. Her customer service skills are above and beyond and she really is a credit to this hotel. Not knowing the area at all she went out of her way to make sure we knew where we were going when we went out and had the most friendly smile on her face every time we seen her, so much so my 5 year old was over the moon when she seen Amy was working when we went for breakfast on our last morning and wouldnt leave without giving her a cuddle. All members of staff were amazing but Amy really went above and beyond.

The only negative I could find from our entire stay was with the restaurant, it is clearly understaffed, the notice looking for staff does indicate that they know this and are trying there hardest to resolve this, but every meal time we were waiting a long time to have orders taken/received, one night we actually had our food come out before drinks which is the first time I have ever had this happen before, if it wasn't for this issue our stay would have been perfect, I really hope this is something that gets resolved soon. However it most certainly hasn't put us off staying again and we have infact booked to stay again next month and can't wait to go back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2022 via mobile

Good value hotel close to central Glasgow around 15 minutes from the airport. We used it as a base whilst we explored parts of Scotland when we visited our son. As always great beds in the premiere inn. Carpets could do with renewing. Regardless great value for a base. McDonald’s on kfc on site which was really handy for a cheap breakfast! McDonald’s is 24/7. Friendly staff too!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2022

The room was clean and the staff on arrival were very pleasant. The attached restaurant and pub had a lovely selection of food on offer and the quality of the food was very satisfactory. The staff were very accommodating. I would look forward to staying there again.

Date of stay: August 2022