“Love the Pulled Pork”

Ranked #386 of 2,667 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rocking for over 40 years and famous for throwing parties that rock! Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow will deliver what you want, when you want it. Anything from Corporate Events, Product Launches, Drinks Receptions, Aftershow Parties, Breakfasts, Music Showcases, Live Music and much more! We accommodate everything from black tie to black leather, so come as you are and we'll handle the rest. Feast your eyes on our fantastic menu, freshly prepared on the premises. When you're at Hard Rock, you are the Rock Star. From the minute you arrive to the second you leave, our staff will be on hand to anticipate and fill your every need. Whatever your needs and budget, give us a call and let us rock your world!
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I took a colleague to the Hard Rock Cafe in Glasgow. It was their first time in the city so played it safe knowing the quality of the food and service.

Nice varied menu for both food and drinks. Very attentive waiter (although I'm sure they're tasked to upsell everything!!) and speedy service.

I love the food here. I had pulled pork in a bun with fries and slaw and a nice cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc. Happy days.

The place has the typical look, feel and sound of a Hard Rock Cafe. Loud music, artists costumes and instruments in glass cases on the walls and a shop with Hard Rick merchandise. It's a bit of a hidden gem in Buchanan Street and I love the place.

Glasgow_Ops, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your 5* review. We are pleased to read how much you enjoy your visit to Hard Rock and feel safe knowing the quality of our food and service. Our pulled pork is cooked fresh in house to ensure quality and prepared by our dedicated kitchen team, we are delighted it is one of your favourites!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon to enjoy another meal at Hard Rock Café Glasgow!

Best Wishes

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

This was my first and possibly last time that I will be visiting a Hard Rock Cafe!
As they are considered to be an internationally recognized brand, I thought I should have a go with this voucher. Previously, I had looked at the menus outside establishments around the world, but had not entered due to their prices!
Well today I did and was greatly underwhelmed with my experience!
They lost a star straight away, as there was no disabled access! There were stairs up and down, but no lift!
I went in and was greeted quite quickly, and was shown to a very wet table and chair, which had just been cleaned. I chose the chair on the other side of the table which was dry.
If you go with a "Groupon voucher", take a magnifying glass, as the limited menu for the voucher has extremely small writing. Thank goodness I wear glasses.
My "cocktail" order was taken, whilst I decided what to eat.
A very large Long Island Ice Tea arrived, but at £11.80, it needed to be!
I opted for the "Legendary 1/2lb Burger" for my main, and out of the two desserts, I chose the vanilla ice cream, as I do not like Apple pie!
When my burger came, I had to check the menu again, as I have had bigger 1/4lb burgers at other places!!
As for my 14, I mean 14, seasoned fries was also a huge joke!
If I had paid £14.95 for the burger, it would have been sent back!
"Legendary"? Should have read " Legendary Rip-off"!!
The burger and 14 seasoned fries were nice enough, but I contemplated eating the plate as I was still hungry!
The waiter asked if I was finished, and cleared up. My vanilla ice cream came less than 1 minute later.
Yes my vanilla ice cream at £5.25 arrived. No sauce, no sprinklings or wafer, just ice cream! Two scoops for that price! Shocking! It did taste good but was not worth the price.
Once I finished, I was asked if I wanted Tea or coffee, which was included in the deal. I opted for a coffee.
My half cup of coffee arrived, and was very nice, but half a cup!
Hard Rock, I am not really a hard person to please, I have had over 60,000 people read my reviews.
I have given places that some might class as cheap and cheerful, 5 stars as the food was delicious and the price great for the standard that you got.
You have received 2 stars, as the portions were small, prices too high and the disabled access.

3  Thank Donald M
Glasgow_Ops, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Donald,

Thank you for your review. Firstly we would like to offer our apologies that we did not meet your expectations; we always try to do our upmost for all our guests to enjoy themselves.

We are sorry for your disappointment of the discount offering you chose to purchase, which depending on the items you order, offers up to 50% off regular pricing. The limited availability voucher purchased for £19 indicates the menu options available prior to selecting. We have not substituted any of our menu items or ingredients that would compromise our quality.
The only burgers we have on our core menu, which items on the two course menu are selected from, are 8oz prior to cooking which equates to 1/2lbs. We are sorry that your side portion of fries was not served correctly, the fries should have filled the cup serving and clearly we got it wrong, we hope you will accept our apologies for this. An additional portion should have been served to you immediately and would have been done if we were made aware. Our vanilla ice cream is especially made to our recipe, using premium ingredients, and served as a regular serving. Although you did enjoy the taste, it is unfortunate that the quality and no additional accompaniments did not meet your expectations. Our coffee supplier is Lavazza and we have been given training on the correct measure to ensure the correct flavour profile of their product. If this was not to your satisfaction we would have of course made any amendments to allow for your enjoyment. We are grateful to read that you enjoyed your chosen cocktail from our menu and saddened that you did not enjoy your visit any further.
As with any newer premises opening, accessibility access is a legal requirement and this is available to all our guests who may require it use. There is an operational lift to our restaurant and bar, Rock Shop, toilet facilities and DDA entrance for the café.

Once again, we are sorry we could not fulfil your expectations on this occasion and unable to rectify these for you during your visit and thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Lovely food. Mix up with Bill, it did get sorted. We had 3 servers maybe due to breaks etc. We got our 1st drink half way through our starter. Our 3rd waitress Clelia was nice & pleasant. On leaving the restaurant 3 staff stood at front of house chatting, didn't say goodbye or thanks for coming & keeping me employed....

Dear Fiona,

Thank you for choosing to visit us recently and your review. We would like to apologise again for the mix up with the bill and thank you for your kind words directed to your server, Clelia. We are happy you also enjoyed our menu offering.

With regard to the team not offering a thank you or goodbye, the departmental manager will follow this up with the team. We appreciate all our patrons and thank all for choosing us, we are sorry that this was not conveyed at the time.

We hope we will welcome you again soon.
Hard Rock Café Operations Team

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I have visited a number of Hard Rock Cafe's, Glasgow has to be the worst I'm afraid, told we would have to wait 15 minutes for a table, when we were called the table was not for 2 adults and a child it was for 2 children and 1 adult, so we had to wait a further 10 minutes. When we were served by Lauren (which I can't fault), my daughter in laws chicken was pink in places, which put her off, (the price of the dish was taken off our bill). All in all not the best experience I had. Don't think I'll be rushing back.

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry of the events surrounding your recent visit with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify at the time of your visit, we do hope that you will reconsider returning to our café in the future.

Thank you for highlighting you server Lauran and praising her service, we will ensure this is shared with her.

We do hope we can welcome you again in the future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Took granddaughter for birthday lunch with her friend and both kids loved meal and attention they got from staff. There is a good buzz about the place.

Dear Ann,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to read your granddaughter, her friend and yourself enjoyed a birthday celebration with us. Thank you for choosing to celebrate at Hard Rock \m/

We hope to welcome you all back soon.