“Fantastic”
Review of The Regent bar & grill - CLOSED

The Regent bar & grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We ended up in The Regent on Saturday thanks to the lovely PR girl outside. We were looking for somewhere for a nice bite to eat and she recommended here telling us that we'd get 4 meals for £10. No way we thought but we went in anyway. We ordered 3 American burgers and chips and one piri-piri chicken skewers with salad and a portion of onion rings. The chicken skewers were the nicest I've ever tasted when eating out and the girls all raved about their burgers. We got our bill and to our amazement it was £12 something. Fantastic price for great food. We stayed for a few rounds of drinks and out of all the places we were on Saturday, The Regent was the cheapest for our drinks too. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely sunday brunch at the Regent bar. We were served by this tall blond bartender. He was very attentive, professional and coctails we had were a top notch. Overall the experience was great and we all had a lovely day.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

awful. should have realised by how dead it was but was fooled into thinking i'd get quick service. no chance. greasy food at its worst. toilets were too grim to use. made me unsure about the whole place.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Went here for my college night out last week and there was 20 of us. The food and drink was all very cheap although it came out in dribs and drabs which wasn't good as most of us were finished by the time the other had their food. My burger was cold when it arrived but I didn't complain as I knew we were paying very very little for it. £60 for 20 main courses and 5 bottles of house rose is great!! The toilets are a bit dirty but all round we all had a great time and can't moan too much as we paid little for what we got :) the cocktails jugs are amazing especially the Cosmopolitian one mmm

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Went to the regents bar the other day for our night out. The drinks were so cheap and so was the food. There was 20 of us and the food came out in dribs and drabs even though we had pre-booked. My burger was cold when it arrived and one of my friend was sick after eating the fish and chips!! The toilets were filthy but can't moan too much as we had a brilliant night out and the cocktails were amazing :-)