“Nice pub”

Ranked #940 of 2,568 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Irish, Scottish, Bar, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: You'll always find a warm welcome at your local Shenanigans. It's a place where you can enjoy the craic whether you fancy a few rounds with friends, a spot of lunch with colleagues or a cosy meal for two. Where live music and sport lift your spirits. And where the banter flows as freely as the Guinness. Just drop by and make yourself at home.
Reviewed 11 August 2015

This is one of the best pubs I've known. When my friends and I went to Glasgow for the first time, we did not know where to have good meal. Luckily, some Scotish told us. O'Neill's Pub & Grill has good location, good food and nice space. It put strong impression on me. I can't wait to vote for them!

Kenneth457, General Manager at Shenanigans, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2015

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for O@Neill's. I was happy to read you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you again when you next visit Glasgow!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Went in for a quick bite to eat with my partner. I had chicken burger with goujons and onion rings which was excellent my partner was also pleased with their fish and chips.
hadn't planned on staying on after our meal but there was football on the big screen and the atmosphere was good so we stayed for a few and ended up having an excellent night.

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for O'Neill's. I was happy to read you enjoyed visit and we hope to welcome you again when you next visit Glasgow!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I had half chicken with chips, I originally ordered Salmon, it was of the menu then I ordered ribs this too was off the menu, so chicken it was. It was cooked perfectly with just the right amount of barbeque sauce.

The pub is a good meeting place, there are many pubs in this area. I would go back for food again.

Staff are nice :)

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for O'Neills. I was happy to read you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you again when you next visit Glasgow.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Good pub food plenty of choice reasonable prices staff were really good and friendly. There was live music playing towards the end of our visit which was good even some people dancing

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for O'Neills. I was happy to read you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you again when you next visit Glasgow!

Kennth

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I went on a Saturday night out with some friends. The atmosphere was great, the pub was quite full and we enjoyed the music. We only had drink as it was late. A special mention to the bartender Gabriel. He did a great job with cocktails. I'll definitely come back.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for O'Neills. I was happy to read you enjoyed your night out with us and hope to welcome you again when you next go out!!