All reviewsduplex suiteelemis toiletriesrubber ducka city view roomsky tvbath streetcontinental breakfastfloor to ceiling windowsmini fridgehuge tvshower doorlovely hotelgood sizecomfortable bedloved this hotelcentral locationdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend booked the duplex suite as a surprise for us for valentines weekend and I couldn’t fault anything about the place. The hotel room was amazing the staff were so friendly and accommodating and although we never ate in the dining area we did have a drink and the waiting staff were lovely and the area was modern and comfortably. I really enjoyed my stay here and I’ll definitely be back again! Sorry for the lack of photos but what you see already on here is what you get, even the management photos are accurate.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulaagee
LSturrock4, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Paulaagee,

Thank you for leaving a phenomenal review regarding your recent stay with us over Valentines.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and amenities and found our staff accommodating. I will make sure that I let the rest of the team know that their work is appreciated.
It is wonderful to hear that you will return to our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

L Sturrock

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

What can I say! Absolutely brilliant service! Our waitress Emma G went above and beyond to make sure we were catered for! I had asked the hotel to put some birthday touches for my friend and they did an amazing job! Will definitely be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Bethany,

Thank you so much for leaving a fantastic review after your afternoon tea. I am glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed it.
I will make sure to let Emma know how much you appreciated her efforts and I am happy we could help make your friend's birthday extra special.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Best Wishes,
L Sturrock, General Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Can't fault anything.
Such a huge comfy bed.
Sooo very quiet.
Spottles and pristine.
So close to shopping, transport links and plenty of places to eat within a few minutes walk.

Loved our stay and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review after your Valentines stay with us.
I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your room and had a relaxing time here. I will be sure to pass your great feedback on to our housekeeping team who will really appreciate it.

It makes us very happy to know that you will return and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
L Sturrock, General Manager

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The staff were excellent, no request was too much trouble and everything is dealt with swiftly and professionally. Our room was perfect for 2 persons however as a family room with a fold down bed permanently made up it was very tight on space. The hotel is perfectly located to get the most out of a visit to Glasgow.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LSturrock3, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Michael W

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear about your praise for our staff. They work tirelessly to try and deliver a first class experience and it is great that you felt this.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Lindsay Sturrock

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a weekend room for £99 & it was probably the comfiest bed we have slept in at a hotel in years. The rooms aren't huge but they are spacious enough. I'd highly recommend this hotel if the bed is the first choice. The rest of the rooms are lovely also.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Scotsdiner12,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review on Trip Advisor after your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to hear that you loved your room, especially the bed. Guest comfort is of the greatest importance to us so I will make sure that I pass on your kind words to the rest of the team here.
Hopefully we will welcome you back again in the near future.

Lindsay Sturrock, General Manager