Stayed here on 24/04/12 for the Jeff Dunham show in the Auditorium. 2 mins walk away. Easy fast and pleasant check in via cheery chap on reception, clean comfortable room and a not bad bar. Bed was very comfy and the shower excellent. Tea/coffe and biccies available as well as free Wi-Fi if required. (Even a bottle opener in the room). Did not use the restaurant but the menu looked good. We ate at the Yen (Rotunda) Oriental restaurant which is just accross the car park and it ticked all the boxes. The do not disturb sign was put out and house keeping never disturbed us. We checked out at 09.30 but you can stay as late as 1200 if required. Double room was £45.00 and for this location will defo stay next time comming to a show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Situated just next to SECC Exhibition Centre, we are in a perfect location for all guests, corporate or leisure. Visit local attractions such as the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, The Strathclyde Country park or the Glasgow Cathedral, only 20 minutes from the hotel. Take advantage of our perfect location with a direct bust into Glasgow every 10 minutes. Campanile Hotel & restaurant is a French chain with 18 locations throughout the UK. For more information, head to www.campanile.com" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Campanile Hotel
- Campanile Glasgow Scotland