Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland
ABode Glasgow(Glasgow)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
1,159 results
All reviewshi expresscity centrebus stationbeansconcert hallbreakfast roomwest nile streethot breakfastbuchanan galleriesreception staffcar parkexcellent locationfirst floorsauchiehall streetbreakfast was includedwould highly recommend this hotelmain shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Very good location and friendly staff. Need to book well in advance to get a good deal. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011
HIEGlasgowManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review regarding the Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Theatreland.

It was lovely to read your comments about the team and our very central location.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Stayed for just 1 night, hotel is a great central location for visiting Glasgow and if arriving by bus only a few moments walk away from bus station. Hotel reception is small but I was greeted by very pleasant staff who really looked after me, bedroom was warm on arrival just what I wanted working in the cold all day. Breakfast was excellent just what I needed for my early start! I would recommend this hotel for either a 1 night or longer stay

Stayed: March 2012
HIEGlasgowManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

I was delighted to read your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Theatreland. Your comments were most welcome and appreciated by myself and my team.

We are delighted that our free breakfast set you up for the day and that your room was just right after your day at work.

I am glad that we were able to fulfil all your requirements for a great stay as our customer care is of the utmost importance to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Just back from 3 nites in the holiday inn express theatreland got an excellent net price and the hotel staff food and cleanliness was 1st class indeed I don't no y people complain just 4 the sake of it I would recommend this hotel 2 anyone and It's in a great shopping location 1tip don't get a taxi from the airport £25 and went the long way on purpose .Buchanan street bus station across from the hotel £5 per head straight 2 airport terminal will 100% deffo b staying here again in the near future thanks once again 2 all the lovely staff .

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I was delighted to hear that our hotel met all your needs and that you would recommend us.

Myself and my team were so pleased that you considered their service first class as our
customers and their needs are of the utmost importance to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed here on 17th March when flying out of Glasgow airport next day. Very close to the bus terminus for the Airport Shuttle. Comfortable room. The included breakfast is a plus apart from the room it is served in being badly laid out and a bit chaotic. There is one table near the buffet that you do not want to sit at, it ends up as a roundabout that everyone has to negotiate.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
HIEGlasgowManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Theatreland.

Myself and my team look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have just returned from a long weekend away in Glasgow, not only was the weather excellent, but so was the Holiday Inn Express - Theatreland. Fantasitically situated for Buchanan Street Bus Station, the shops at Buchanan Street and Sauchiehall Street. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Comfortable room - everything you need. Would definately return and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure to read your review following your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Theatreland.

I am delighted that we were able to meet all your needs and that you had a great stay.
I have passed your lovely comments onto the team and we hope to welcome you back in the very near future.