“Wonderful”

Filling Station
Ranked #273 of 2,728 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Filling Station, American Restaurant & Bar. Great food, great drink and even greater atmosphere in Braehead, Edinburgh, Inverness and Stirling.
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Husband decided to treat myself to breakfast, Filling Station was not what I thought off when I want breakfast. What a wonderful surprise when I ordered,my breakfast was amazing, eggs benedict on toasted sourdough bread garnished with fresh chives, I love poached eggs and they where done to perfection not keen on sauce so asked to leave off, husband had three egg omelette which he said was so light, and delicious. Our waitress was Mary Francis delightful helpful young woman, made my first experience of breakfast at FS pleasant, will definitely return .

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Sarahk21964

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I revisited The Filling Station at Braehead Glasgow today. We were a little early for lunch but this was no problem to the staff as they showed us to our table and provided us with the lunch menu. We were served by Mouta who looked after us making sure we were well catered for. As usual the food was excellent and exceeded our expectations. 5 Stars to the restaurant, food and in particular Mouta for outstanding service exceeding our expectations.

Well done to all, great lunch; looking forward to visiting again.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This is a good wee restaurant. It's got a wee early bird menu . This was a Sunday so no deal on but food was good. Mac n cheeze for me, pulled pork burger. Both good.
One wee thing, my daughter is now gluten and dairy free and they did t have a menu to hand for her so we ordered egg chips and corn and it worked out £8 which is dear for a kids meal.
Service and food good. No problems

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Was in with my wife during the week for dinner, and the food was good.

We both had burgers, and both were delicious without being massive and overly filling. The fries and dip were also very tasty. We shared a garlic bread starter which was plenty, and my wife also enjoyed a Long Island Ice Tea, which she said was very good.

Waiting staff were friendly and attentive without hanging around too much.

Only complaints aren't really complaints but more just points worth mentioning.

It's an open air restaurant inside Braehead, and it can be annoying when you hear 3 or 4 different sources of music playing at once.

Secondly, it can be a bit pricey. The food is good, but not sure it's quite worth the cost.

Overall happy, just wouldn't go every week.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stopped in for breakfast. The French toast arrived just like the picture, fluffy and beautifully presented.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking at the breakfast menu.
I will certainly be back and recommend this to many people. We were served by Sharon who was very polite and friendly adding to the overall great service.