3,404 results
All reviews central station collage restaurant a business class room modern hotel standard room junior suite city centre mini bar argyle street leisure facilities buffet breakfast saturday night stayed one night car park bars and restaurants good nights sleep an overnight stay
Reviewed 13 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Olivia H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Reviewed 10 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Martyn A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Booked 1 night on the Love is...... package, normally a junior suite, fizz, chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, and found we (me and Mrs Petgab12001) had been upgraded to a corner suite and as such gained business class benefits. A free drink at the bar, and a free mini bar in the room which we did not use. The room was sizeable at 68m2, with a dining area, a lounge seated area, a desk, and a partitioned bed space.

There were plenty of mirrors, which suited the Mrs, and the room was reasonably clean. Large floor to ceiling windows could have done with a wipe to remove the history of someone’s hand prints, face and ear marks, and the sofa could have had a better hovering or brushing to remove previous guests discarded hair. But these were minor, and stopped this hotel being perfect. My wife loved it - I am thinking the room is starting to look tired and could do with a little refurbishment. Installation of usb points, and removal of an iPod docking station which is today irrelevant, but I am sure this is all in the Carlson Clubs future plans?

The furniture was comfortable, the king bed with 4” mattress topper was very comfortable. My wife had a great sleep. Me? I ate the jelly beans and shortbread, also gifted later in the day by the hotel for being return guests, at the end of the night and found the sugar high too much. But well worth it.

I found the staff at reception delightful and very helpful and friendly. The young lady that brought our breakfast to the room in the morning (also part of the package) was equally very nice. On arrival we were dealt with very efficiently, and there was a nice buzz around the collage bar. We would definitely stay again if doing an overnighter, and in price comparison it bears well to local competitors Blythswood, Malmaison, and the recently open Dakota. But for a really fun end to the night my recommendation is the Carlton George in a club room with lounge access, just make sure you have a hangover cure with you for the morning.

Meant to say the breakfast was fantastic.

Room Tip: I believe the upper floors are best.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Petgab12001

Dear Mr Petgab12001 Mrs Petgab12001,

Thank you for the fantastic review!
I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved your complimentary upgrade to the Corner Suite and all the little extras that come with this. Thank you for expressing your views on things in the room and I will certainly pass these on to our housekeeping department to check. I do apologise for the windows being unwashed and I will be sure to get our window cleaners on the case.
Of all the positive points you mentioned, needless to say the most rewarding to hear is the appraisal of the staff you encountered. Customer service is always the most important part of staying in a hotel and I'm happy to hear you found us first class in this department.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards
Martyn

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This was a return visit for us, and even better than our last one. Checkin was swift and the receptionist was informative and polite, and quickly we were on our way to our 6th floor room. I had emailed beforehand requesting a high floor quiet room, and thats what we got.
Our room was a standard, facing out to central station. Lovely bright room, with shower over bath, bathrobes and all the usual trimmings. The only quibble we had was the air con - a bit noisy and even when turned to +5 the room still felt cool.
We had prebooked cocktails in the Collage Bar, these were really deelish. We didnt have brekkie on this visit, but im sure it would have been great.
We stayed for 2 nights and will definitely be back - Raddison Blu is so central for bars, shops, eateries, the Hydro and Central Station. Looking forward to returning☺

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear OrlandoT1000,

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us, we are very grateful for all the feedback we receive and appreciate the time you have taken to recognise our hotel.
Thank You for choosing to stay with us once again here in Glasgow and I'm glad that we could contribute towards what sounds like an excellent stay here in the city.
We hope that we can welcome you back to The Radisson Blu Glasgow, in the future.

Kind Regards
Martyn

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Great service, very nice contemporary rooms and the BEST breakfast I ever had. I didn't eat again until dinner time. The hotel was very close to downtown city center. A short 15 minute walk from the city center, very close to bars, restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Olivia H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear rleecollins,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

On behalf of our entire team here at the Radisson Blu Glasgow, I'd like to thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards,