Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$88
Hotels.com$88
Travelocity$88
Hurb$117
2,091 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2022

We booked this hotel on our way to travel to the Isle of Jura to be with family at Christmas. The location and view were amazing. Staff were ok. The room needed a serious up date. Looked like it had had a make over about 10 years ago. No heating at all in the bathroom! and the bathroom door didn't close. No food available except for breakfast.

1  Thank suelT6090GK
Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

The location of the hotel is perfect and our room had a fabulous view of George Square in all it’s Christmas Glory. First impressions were good snd the reception area is lovely.Check in was quick and our room was ready early.
The room was ok, fridge, toiletries, nice bedding. Looking a bit shabby though. Bed uncomfortable and only a small double bed in a club room. View amazing as already mentioned.
What let this hotel down is when I checked my credit card app the next morning I had been overcharged. The room was already a bit overpriced and no breakfast was included. I went to reception and they agreed I had been overcharged but initially they billed the overcharge to my card rather than refunding, meaning I was several days out of pocket. Would have been nice to be offered breakfast or something due to their mistake. Be aware people and check your bills!

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

A well positioned hotel large rooms and bath rooms quick check in asked to move rooms to be on the same floor as our friends this request wast accommodated
Friendly and helpful staff a special mention to the late night barman and the breakfast waiter
Very good breakfast although the water for tea could have been a little hotter
All in all a good quality hotel and value for money
Would recommend it and would stay again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Donna Morrison, Guest Services / Front Office at Millennium Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback,

Really delighted to hear you had a good stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Donna Morrison
Front of House Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Booked as part of a deal which provided early checkin as we were attending a wedding in City centre. When my husband arrived 1hr after the early checkin was advised that room was not ready. When he asked for an alternative room or place to change for the wedding the only options provided were the restaurant!? or toilets!!!
I have reached out to complain 4 times but not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement never mind a response! If you are not able to honour deals advertsed through 3rd parties - DO NOT advertise them!!!
I was unable to attend the wedding, but if I had, this would have ruined my day as I would not have been able to get ready in a toilet!!!

Room tip: Do not use this hotel!
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank HolidayMad008
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Avoid this hotel if at all possible. It needs more than a makeover, it needs a really good clean. During a pandemic you expect hotel cleaning standards to be high...you would be very disappointed. Areas that are so important such as clean airconditioning ducts and toilets were totally unacceptable.
On a separate issue the overall feel of the hotel is one of neglect. Paintwork needs refreshed, carpets and furniture replaced as well as some of the basic bathroom fixtures.

Date of stay: October 2021