Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$88
Travelocity$88
Tripadvisor$88
Hurb$117
2,091 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

A well positioned hotel large rooms and bath rooms quick check in asked to move rooms to be on the same floor as our friends this request wast accommodated
Friendly and helpful staff a special mention to the late night barman and the breakfast waiter
Very good breakfast although the water for tea could have been a little hotter
All in all a good quality hotel and value for money
Would recommend it and would stay again

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Donna Morrison, Guest Services / Front Office at Millennium Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback,

Really delighted to hear you had a good stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Donna Morrison
Front of House Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Booked as part of a deal which provided early checkin as we were attending a wedding in City centre. When my husband arrived 1hr after the early checkin was advised that room was not ready. When he asked for an alternative room or place to change for the wedding the only options provided were the restaurant!? or toilets!!!
I have reached out to complain 4 times but not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement never mind a response! If you are not able to honour deals advertsed through 3rd parties - DO NOT advertise them!!!
I was unable to attend the wedding, but if I had, this would have ruined my day as I would not have been able to get ready in a toilet!!!

Room tip: Do not use this hotel!
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank HolidayMad008
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Avoid this hotel if at all possible. It needs more than a makeover, it needs a really good clean. During a pandemic you expect hotel cleaning standards to be high...you would be very disappointed. Areas that are so important such as clean airconditioning ducts and toilets were totally unacceptable.
On a separate issue the overall feel of the hotel is one of neglect. Paintwork needs refreshed, carpets and furniture replaced as well as some of the basic bathroom fixtures.

Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank sarahmY7558HS
Reviewed 29 August 2021

The hotel is in an absolutely fantastic location and such a lovely view from our bedroom window, I would also say that the staff in the hotel were really very helped and friendly. However, the hotel is very tired and in need of updating and in desperate need of a deep clean, whilst staying in the hotel I overheard one of the staff saying to a guest that the hotel had been closed for almost 12 month's my first though was oh dear god well why is this place so dirty so much could have been achieved in this time and the hotel could have had a thorough deep clean, if I was management of the hotel I would be embarrassed. The weekend that I stayed at the hotel it was really lovely hot weather as the windows could hardly be opened the room was so hot which made it difficult to sleep, as in previous reviews the noise from the square was very loud later at night which would have not been as bad if the rooms would have had double glazing, overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless it had a complete upgrade and clean, the hotel could be beautiful and it's such a shame how run down this place is.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Nicgaz57
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Hotel rooms large and very hot bathroom with bath you could not use as the plug in bath did not hold the water

The noise from the square all night and I mean all night this was a Wednesday was horrendous impossible to sleep this need triple glazing. Did not have breakfast

You cannot stop outside the hotel due to new bus lanes being introduced so if you do get outside you will receive a fine in the post

Date of stay: August 2021