3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$141
Hilton Garden Inn$141
Travelocity$141
Prestigia.com$145
3,289 results
All reviews river view city centre concert at the hydro car park afternoon tea breakfast was excellent min walk modern hotel stayed here for one night twin room comfy bed clyde secc rotunda conference armadillo exhibition
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

My friend and I stayed overnight as we were attending a concert at the ovo arena, which is right across the road from the hotel.
We had a dinner, bed and breakfast deal which was excellent value for money.
Check in was smooth and the member of staff serving us was lovely.
Our twin room was river facing which was a nice surprise. Very clean room, comfortable beds and a bathroom with complimentary toiletries, also very clean. Tea and coffee in the room as well as a fridge and a safe. Large TV on the wall and a hairdryer provided.
The evening meal and breakfast were both very nice and the staff were lovely. All of the staff worked really hard to make our stay stress free and relaxing.
Definitely recommend this hotel, especially as it's so close to the arena, it's also only a 15-20 minute stroll into the city centre along the Riverside.
I look forward to staying again in the future

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alan Marshall, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2022

HI Scotlandshoequeen

What a great review; thanks so much!

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Arrived to the hotel around 6pm after long trip so all you need is a quick check in ...well. I booked true booking.com however I was looking for 2 people the only option was 1 person for a twin room ?! Call hotel on Thursday spoke with really nice girl to fix booking sorry never couch name and than arrived on Sunday the girl at reception saying hi name please I did speal answer you have 2 rooms booked for 2 nights are you-no 1 night 2 people do not discuss no point as she ask me to show her my phone to proof I did contact hotel ?! She call me half an hour later to the room to tell me I did pre pay and she charge me twice I will get my money back and that was a wrong booking she though.I did work for Hilton for 10 years never been treated like that . As a Hilton honour I did expected some extra point at least no show.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alan Marshall, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Hi Małgorzata N,

Thanks for posting and we are really sorry that your stay was so disappointing. I know that you already to spoke to our wonderful front office manager, Laurell, and she made a mistake with your booking. It was an honest mistake and I know she feels terribly bad about it - she passes on her sincere apologies too! Great to hear you've worked for Hilton for such a long time; it's always a pleasure to have another member of our Hilton family stay with us.

Hopefully you'll be able to accept this stay for what it was, an honest and genuine mistake - we all hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2021

Stayed overnight because we were attending a concert in the Hydro. Hydro literally over the road. Our room was not facing the river so view was of a hotel over the road but we weren’t bothered about that.
The room was fine, tea and coffee provided. We had a meal in the restaurant which was very enjoyable but expensive.Breakfast was excellent. We would recommend to friends and we would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi carlayr888,

Awesome review; thanks so much for posting - from all of us here at HGI Glasgow!

Reviewed 15 November 2021

Came up to Scotland for a long weekend and this hotel was ideally positioned. Room was excellent and we had a great view over the river. All staff were very helpful and provided any information we needed. Enjoyed the breakfast and had an excellent first night dinner. Parking was just a short walk away.

Date of stay: October 2021
Alan Marshall, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Hi JkS89,

Great review, thanks for posting. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team were so accommodating, hopefully see you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

I was here throughout COP26 with work. Excellent service from the staff, especially the receptionist, she was always willing to help and was very friendly. Restaurant food was always good but would have liked a more varied menu. Would recommend people to stay here.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Somercotes2000,

Thanks for reviewing your stay with us, it was a pleasure to be able to host you during COP26. If you can, let me know who that receptionist was who stood out and I'll make sure she gets a wee treat on me.