6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$125
Hotels.com$125
Trip.com$125
Orbitz.com$125
Tripadvisor$125
FindHotel$125
All reviews pavilion theatre great location would absolutely recommend this hotel overhead shower fresh hotel modern hotel small gym high room plenty choice check in was smooth extra towels breakfast was buffet style q park fluffy towels nice bar area rooms are spacious night break
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

First time in glasgow and arrived to an unpleasant hotel staff. No customer willingness or friendlyness in my humble view. Staff couldnt break a smile, bed i felt was very uncomfortable, i am still shattered rather than rested. Overall very poor quality and experience. I wouldnt recommend this hotel at all

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 772nualad
Guest Relations, Other at Maldron Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Hello Nualad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Apologies to hear that you didn't enjoy your time at Maldron Hotel Glasgow. Your comments are appreciated and will certainly be passed on to the relevant departments.

Kind regards,

Maldron Hotel Glasgow

Reviewed 21 June 2022

I emailed a complaint letter to the Glasgow Maldron hotel on the 30th of May. I followed this up with 2 more emails on the matter. As of today 21st June I have not received a reply. This is a disgrace.

I travelled with my fiancé to the hotel on Friday 27th May.

To say that the hotel was massively disappointing is an understatement.
Breakfast food was awful, no room service on Saturday meaning our room was unpleasant and we had to put up with a drunk party being held in our corridor which we did complain about on the Saturday night.

The stay in the Maldron Hotel really ruined our stay in Glasgow.

There was cheaper options than the Maldron but I felt your reputation and brand name would ensure a high degree of quality.

Sadly that wasn’t the case.

Date of stay: May 2022

Hello Mr Crossan,

Thank you for your feedback.

I know you have spoken directly with our General Manager who advised that we had responded to your emails however for some reason you never received any of these.

We don't want this experience to leave you with a lasting impression of our hotel so therefore please contact Lorna directly for any future bookings.

Kind regards,

Maldron Hotel Glasgow

Reviewed 20 June 2022

This is in a really great location, right near anything you need to access in Glasgow. I only got to use it like home base, where I just dumped everything in the room and left to go and see as much as possible immediately. The rooms were modernized, very clean, and the help was very polite. The food was actually pretty good here, especially since I forgot to eat a few times back from having too much fun (drunk). Speaking of coming in drunk, while I was quiet, there tends to be a lot of traffic in the hotel, almost always booked, so you’re going to hear a lot of noise from the other guests. I had to do work and the wifi was fast and solid, better than I thought considering that it’s included in your stay, and thankfully so, so, I can’t complain too much, it saved me.
I will say that I HATE the bathroom there. The whole open shower thing gets messy on the floors so you're going to have to be careful. You should also be careful of the 2 hanging red strings with hooks, which your towel can easily snag, and then it sets off an alarm to the front desk, who will then call you. I did this twice, by mistake, because it's right in your shower! Avoid that string. Also, I wish Scotland hotels would have washcloths. You're not going to have that anywhere, it's like unknown that you have to wash yourself with one and deodorant soap alone doesn't work!

Date of stay: June 2022
Guest Relations, Other at Maldron Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Drunkphotography,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am thrilled that you had a pleasant experience throughout your stay here at Maldron Hotel Glasgow.

It is great that you found the location of the hotel convenient for your stay and that enjoy the hotel facilities.

Apologies that you found the bathroom inconvenient at times, we hope it didn't impact your stay too much.

Your feedback means a lot to us and we really appreciate your kind comments.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed a couple of days on business. Staff very helpful and good location. Rooms were very comfortable, easy to control the temperature and quiet. WiFi good. Breakfast was good and no delays if you are in a rush. Nice bar area and plenty of places to eat nearby. One thing to note quite a few coach tours do seem to use the hotel but I didn't find this an issue.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Dreaming_spires,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

It is great that you were impressed with our staff, found the location convenient, enjoyed the room amenities and the bar/restaurant offering.

Your feedback means a lot to us and we really appreciate your kind comments.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2022

This is a new hotel situated in the city centre close to the shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel is relatively clean and the staff ok however the sound proofing is terrible. I expect when booking a 4 star hotel to be able to get a good nights sleep. Breakfast was very basic and I don’t feel reflective of the price paid.

Plenty of better 4 star hotels in the city.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y1427RDnicolef

Hello Y1427RDnicolef,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent stay.

I am glad you found the location of Maldron Hotel Glasgow convenient during your trip and that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the staff customer service.

I am sorry hear that you experienced some issues with the noise levels and felt disappointed in the breakfast offering.

It is feedback like this that allows us to improve our services and offerings. We will take your comments on board and do our very best to improve.

We hope we have the pleasure you welcoming you back very soon!