Staff are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was super....can't remember when, or if, I was ever offered peanut butter at breakfast but I love it!! Room was small but adequate for a city stay as we tend not to spend a lot of time there anyway. This hotel is perfect for position in Glasgow. A walk away from the city centre and a good walk from the west end, if you like walking. Just across from the Theatre Royal. Room showing its age now, wee bit shabby with wear and tear but would not prevent me from a return visit. Our room overlooked the main road so was a bit noisy. For the money, this hotel was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland