We had our civil partnership here and it was the most fantastic day. All the staff were great from start to finish and I could not fault anything. The food was amazing both the meal and the canapés, the service was great and the drink was reasonably priced.
We had booked all the rooms in the hotel and everyone was very satisfied with them. They were very clean and comfortable all with good quality en-suite bathrooms, and if you get a room to the front of the hotel you get fab view of the town.
Everyone was delighted with the breakfast and it had something on the menu to cure everyone’s hangover.
I would definitely recommend this as a venue for any kind of celebration large or small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland