Had a fantastic stay at the sherbrroke Castle. From the minute I arrived the service was great and I must say the 4 Poster Bedroom and Roll Top bath was great. The castle was warm and so were the staff. The food in nthe restaurant was great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A 5 min walk takes you to dumbreck station which then takes you into glasgow for less than 2.00gbp.
I would not stay at any other horel now as it was simply fantastic, we had one night in the Hilton but nothing compared to the sherbrooke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland