Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$133
Travelocity$132
travelup.com$133
getaroom.com$138
2,860 results
All reviews complimentary mini bar waterloo street central station lovely hotel city centre q park cooked breakfast lovely decor walk in shower superior room reception staff car park full scottish breakfast few minutes walk lovely room afternoon tea poached eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022

I booked a room in the Birmingham Indigo hotel and paid for it. Matters beyond my control caused me to have to cancel. They refused a refund but after a lot of hassle and phone calls it was agreed that I could change the booking to Glasgow Indigo.

When we arrived in Glasgow they asked for our credit card details and we explained the situation and that it had already been paid for but they said it was for incidentals.

When we received our credit card statement it showed that they had charged us again. They refuse to refund the money .

This seems to be a scam. Beware when giving them credit card details.

Room tip: Book well away from the lift . It was really noisy
Date of stay: May 2022
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2022

Hello Discover524864,

You stayed with us after making a reservation for our hotel and were charged for staying at our hotel.
If you have made a reservation for another hotel and they have not honoured that reservation, then we cannot help.
I would advise you take this up with the other property.

I have emailed you privately about this matter.

Reviewed 24 June 2022

I took a family member to the Indigo Hotel for afternoon tea... The food was lovely, especially the homemade sweet treats and there was unlimited tea and coffee. It was a half-price itison deal so it was extremely good value. The staff were friendly and helpful and the supervisor, Maria, treated us so well and made the whole experience so personal... Nothing was too much trouble!

Hello 7lync,

Thank you for the lovely review after your afternoon tea!
Maria is a star, she leads our team really well, thank you for your kind words.
Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Went for a weekend stay to be close to a concert we were going to, first inpressions were good checked in was effortless , room on first inspection was amazing great details down to the water and biscuits in the fridge , however high level dust on the picture , nail clipping in the second drawer and a hair in the 3rd one was a bit of a shock so they drawers never got used ... and the shower looked great but the fact the shower heads were dirty a lack of shower head steeping thats the both .. had to clean them myself before getting in and when you stood the water collected at my feet think the drain needs a clean ....

The bar was fabulously stocked however no pepsi max on the first day, then coming back from the gig no diet pepsi eather to be told that theyre getting rid of the gun and the only soft drinks were full fat cola or diet irnbru ... this didnt impress my partner as pepsi max is all she usually drinks as its the obly soft drink that doesnt upset her stomack ...

Some of the staff were nice but unfortunately that wont bring us back.

Room tip: The restraunts food is amazing :)
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Hello Eithne K,

Thanks for taking the time to share a review after your recent stay.
I hope that you enjoyed your concert and thank you for your kind comments about our team and the tip about our restaurant! I am sorry that there were a few issues during your stay that took the gloss off from the initial welcome and first impressions. Please be assured that I will be addressing the areas of concern with our team here at Hotel Indigo Glasgow.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

Pretty good hotel close to city center but far enough away to be quiet. Also close to the railway station. Very modern decor but clean and well maintained.
Biggest downside was, “Have I ever mentioned how much I hate coach tours!” They block book the restaurant so no other guests can eat there.I know the tour companies provide much needed traffic, but remember to share with paying guests as well. It’s not just the number of tables they occupy, but the fact that they all want to eat at the same time which overloads the wait staff and kitchens such that they cannot cater for others. Managed to squeeze us in early, 5:00pm, in the bar areas.
Having said that one negative, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Front desk, bar staff, wait staff all had a smile and a welcome.
Rooms were clean and well kept. Could have done with a fan and USB ports in the power outlets. That last request is such an easy and inexpensive bonus that all hotels need to implement. Many do, many do not.

Room tip: Don’t think there is any close in parking.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Hello p9676XFjohnh,

Thanks for sharing your review.

I completely understand your frustrations with group bookings, we want all our guests to enjoy their time with us and we try to strike a balance with our business mix. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don't! I'm sorry the group booking had an impact our your stay resulting in an earlier dining time. I am pleased to see that our team were able to look after you and that you found the room to be suitable to your needs. I hope that I can welcome you back again in the future.,

Reviewed 12 June 2022

Pleasant stay here in Glasgow. Good location. Service very nice. Great breakfast. Very nice beds, we slept quite well in this hotel. Staff was quite pleasant and helpful. Recommend this for your next stay in Glasgow.

Date of stay: May 2022

Hello 711jackh,

Thanks for the great review, it's great to see that you enjoyed your time with us.
Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the future!