Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$115
Travelocity$115
travelup.com$115
getaroom.com$120
2,860 results
All reviews complimentary mini bar waterloo street central station lovely hotel city centre q park cooked breakfast lovely decor walk in shower superior room reception staff car park full scottish breakfast few minutes walk lovely room afternoon tea poached eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2022

Just returned from a good 2 night stay, central location, lovely staff in all areas especially reception and bar staff. Nice clean large bedrooms, just very warm even with heating off. Mini bar with free water and snacks a nice touch. Breakfast good on both mornings with pre booked slots, just dissapointing everything not ready even though they know what time your arriving for breakfast! Would stay again if in the area.

2  Thank andem1
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Hello andem1,

Thanks for taking the time to share a review after your stay.
Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

Excellent location, 4 mins walk from Glasgow Central.
Clean room, good quality sleep, quiet.
Interesting decor, no vanilla flavour here. Individual pieces of artwork too.
Nice touch with drinks and snacks free the mini fridge.

Great place to be based for your gourmet around town.

Room tip: High floor
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank HKeater

Hello HKeater,

Its great to see that guests notice the artwork around our hotel.
Did you know that each corridor in the hotel has a different theme, from the Clyde and industry, to Bars and Nightlife to name just 2!

See you next time,

Reviewed 13 February 2022 via mobile

I visited this hotel on Saturday 29th January 2022 for one night on the dinner, bed & breakfast package. The stay was to celebrate my upcoming birthday. The hotel room was spacious, clean and lovely decor. I especially liked the eSpa shower gel and body lotion in the bathroom. I also appreciate the tea & coffee making facilities and also the juice & water that was supplied in the fridge complementary.

The evening meal was nice & breakfast was excellent. The staff were friendly, helpful and very welcoming. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would return in the future if I was in the area.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello nicoladickson23,

Happy Birthday!
Its great to see that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope that you enjoyed your birthday just as much!

See you next time,

Reviewed 12 February 2022

My friend had booked us in for A/Tea on 11/2/2022. I'm not sure how much she paid for it, but whatever it was, it was not worth it. The tea was for 2 people. We had 7 finger sandwiches, 2 hard scones, 5 tartlets with 1 chocolate cup. Never had a tea before that there wasn't 2 of everything! The milk jug was on the table as we arrived, when I went to pour, there was specks of dust in it and it looked off. Asked the waitress to change it, sat for 10 mins before I had to ask for the milk. Tea was cold by then, so asked for more. All in all, very poor show, first time at this hotel and unfortunately my last time

Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2022

Hi Lucie307A,

Thanks for your review. We always try our best to meet our guests' accommodations and needs as we love taking care of all of our guests. I'm sorry to hear your restaurant experience fell below par. I have shared your comments with the appropriate department to address this area of concern.

Hopefully, you'd stay with us, so that we can make you feel at ease and bring back that faith in us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 February 2022 via mobile

Great welcome on arrival, room just like the photos, comfortable bed. The room was a little warm but that could be me! The breakfast was lovely. I’m Coeliac so mention when ordering and was given gluten free toast immediately. I asked just for bacon and eggs (I usually err on the safe side) but the chef came out to tell me I could also have hash browns, mushrooms and veggie sausages. It was lovely and regrettably I couldn’t finish it all as it was a large helping. Car park near by is less expensive as the hotel discount it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank holiday50Glasgow
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2022

Hello holiday50Glasgow,

Thanks for such a great review. Our chefs cater for a wide range of dietary requirements and are always happy to discuss any options. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,