2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$108
Priceline$108
Lol.travel$131
2,873 results
All reviews complimentary mini bar waterloo street central station lovely hotel city centre q park cooked breakfast lovely decor walk in shower rain shower superior room reception staff car park full scottish breakfast few minutes walk lovely room afternoon tea
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2022 via mobile

I visited this hotel on Saturday 29th January 2022 for one night on the dinner, bed & breakfast package. The stay was to celebrate my upcoming birthday. The hotel room was spacious, clean and lovely decor. I especially liked the eSpa shower gel and body lotion in the bathroom. I also appreciate the tea & coffee making facilities and also the juice & water that was supplied in the fridge complementary.

The evening meal was nice & breakfast was excellent. The staff were friendly, helpful and very welcoming. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would return in the future if I was in the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Hello nicoladickson23,

Happy Birthday!
Its great to see that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope that you enjoyed your birthday just as much!

See you next time,

Reviewed 12 February 2022

My friend had booked us in for A/Tea on 11/2/2022. I'm not sure how much she paid for it, but whatever it was, it was not worth it. The tea was for 2 people. We had 7 finger sandwiches, 2 hard scones, 5 tartlets with 1 chocolate cup. Never had a tea before that there wasn't 2 of everything! The milk jug was on the table as we arrived, when I went to pour, there was specks of dust in it and it looked off. Asked the waitress to change it, sat for 10 mins before I had to ask for the milk. Tea was cold by then, so asked for more. All in all, very poor show, first time at this hotel and unfortunately my last time

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2022

Hi Lucie307A,

Thanks for your review. We always try our best to meet our guests' accommodations and needs as we love taking care of all of our guests. I'm sorry to hear your restaurant experience fell below par. I have shared your comments with the appropriate department to address this area of concern.

Hopefully, you'd stay with us, so that we can make you feel at ease and bring back that faith in us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 February 2022 via mobile

Great welcome on arrival, room just like the photos, comfortable bed. The room was a little warm but that could be me! The breakfast was lovely. I’m Coeliac so mention when ordering and was given gluten free toast immediately. I asked just for bacon and eggs (I usually err on the safe side) but the chef came out to tell me I could also have hash browns, mushrooms and veggie sausages. It was lovely and regrettably I couldn’t finish it all as it was a large helping. Car park near by is less expensive as the hotel discount it.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank holiday50Glasgow
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2022

Hello holiday50Glasgow,

Thanks for such a great review. Our chefs cater for a wide range of dietary requirements and are always happy to discuss any options. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

Actually just had Afternoon Tea at Hotel Indigo with Bottle of Prosecco , the Sandwiches , Cakes , Scones etc were excellent quality and the Prosecco was very good , it was a lovely relaxing time with Fab Service and piping hot tea lol .Excellent . It was a groupon deal for £30 and we felt it was a good deal as the prosecco alone could be at least £15 . Happy days

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2022

Hello P4522HXcolinm,

Its great to see that you had such a nice experience when you joined us for afternoon tea.
The deals have proved really popular, especially at the weekends.
Personally, I love the scones!
Hope to see you next time,

Reviewed 17 January 2022

Just back for a Sat night stay and what an amazing time we had. Was allowed to check in early. Room was super clean and very comfortable. Bathroom was excellent. Highlight of our trip was the wonderful Scott at Breakfast. He was an amazing host, very friendly yet professional and couldn't do enough to look after us. An absolute star of the hotel !

1  Thank ClareypopsEdinburgh

Hi ClareypopsEdinburgh,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay.
I know that Scott really loves when he gets mentioned in a review, so thank you very much!
He's a star, makes sure you are set for the day.
Hopefully we will see you again in the future.