3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$133
Travelocity$132
travelup.com$133
getaroom.com$138
2,860 results
All reviews complimentary mini bar waterloo street central station lovely hotel city centre q park cooked breakfast lovely decor walk in shower superior room reception staff car park full scottish breakfast few minutes walk lovely room afternoon tea poached eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

Stayed as a family of 4 for 2 nights over the New Year. The room was lovely, clean and beds were very comfortable. Room had a fridge with some complementary items which we really appreciated. Bathroom was lovely, at first I thought there was no hot water but you just need to be (very) patient and eventually the hot water comes. The hotel is ideally located with so much within walking distance. The staff were really helpful and friendly and we were given a round of complimentary drinks from the bar on New Years Day which was a lovely gesture. We parked in the car park across the road and used the discounted deal the hotel gets, was a good deal and very easy to use. Was a good stay and would recommend the hotel to others.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Colm Gregory, Owner at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2022

Hi Jacs2001,

Thanks for such a positive review! Its great to see that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2021 via mobile

Visited Hotel Indigo today with hubby and friends, what can I say? Service was very slick and professional and because I have a medical condition Chef came to speak to me to see exactly what I could and couldn't eat - that was a very personal touch and I really appreciated that. Great range of sandwiches and fillings for my hubby and friends while mine were tailored to my individual needs, all freshly made and beautifully presented. Cakes and pastries were fresh and delicious. The girls who looked after us were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Fabulous way to spend an afternoon, we will definitely be back sooner rather than later.
Ladies, take a bow, you are a great asset to the Company.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 11 December 2021

Having been booked in for my first trip by my company, I specifically asked for this hotel again for my second visit. Beautiful hotel, although some tiny elements that could be better but not enough to not recommend it. City centre location, great transport links. Rooms are spacious, well equipped and beautifully decorated! Now to the staff, the warmest welcome and they couldn't be more accomodatting. Nothing is to much trouble no matter what level of staff you speak to (thanks to the housekeeping staff who saved me when I got locked out my room)! I would highly recommend this hotel and I will certainly be staying again when I'm back in January!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 30 November 2021

This was our final night in Scotland and I wanted a central hotel that would allow us to grab some food and also get to the football on time.

The hotel has no parking but you park across the road at Q Park for £15 a day discounted price (which seemed reasonable and was around -£9). That can be tricky to find from sat nav but it’s definitely on Waterloo St so stick to it.

The hotel is like many Indigo’s, smart, contemporary and spacious. There was a slight issue finding the reservation but once that was resolved we were in the room. High ceilings, massive (and comfortable) bed, large TV and all you need. It did seem long and narrow but that’s being really picky as actually it was a perfectly spacious room.

Given it was on Waterloo St our 2nd floor room was very quiet which is always a plus.

The location is about 5 mins amble from Central Station so pretty Central for shopping, dining and transport. I would definitely recommend and return.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

2 night weekend stay for Christmas shopping. The Superior room was ok, shower floor tiles cracked & dirty!
Breakfast was a disaster - hot breakfast was cold & totally under staffed total chaos!
Bar area sole less & under staffed (they ran out of glasses!)
It’s a shame really as it could be a much better hotel if there was attention to detail.
I unfortunately wouldn’t stay again…
£400 for 2 nights I’d say it’s worth half that!

Date of stay: November 2021