3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$123
Priceline$123
getaroom.com$128
2,860 results
All reviews complimentary mini bar waterloo street central station lovely hotel city centre q park cooked breakfast lovely decor walk in shower superior room reception staff car park full scottish breakfast few minutes walk lovely room afternoon tea poached eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Having been booked in for my first trip by my company, I specifically asked for this hotel again for my second visit. Beautiful hotel, although some tiny elements that could be better but not enough to not recommend it. City centre location, great transport links. Rooms are spacious, well equipped and beautifully decorated! Now to the staff, the warmest welcome and they couldn't be more accomodatting. Nothing is to much trouble no matter what level of staff you speak to (thanks to the housekeeping staff who saved me when I got locked out my room)! I would highly recommend this hotel and I will certainly be staying again when I'm back in January!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Colm Gregory, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 30 November 2021

This was our final night in Scotland and I wanted a central hotel that would allow us to grab some food and also get to the football on time.

The hotel has no parking but you park across the road at Q Park for £15 a day discounted price (which seemed reasonable and was around -£9). That can be tricky to find from sat nav but it’s definitely on Waterloo St so stick to it.

The hotel is like many Indigo’s, smart, contemporary and spacious. There was a slight issue finding the reservation but once that was resolved we were in the room. High ceilings, massive (and comfortable) bed, large TV and all you need. It did seem long and narrow but that’s being really picky as actually it was a perfectly spacious room.

Given it was on Waterloo St our 2nd floor room was very quiet which is always a plus.

The location is about 5 mins amble from Central Station so pretty Central for shopping, dining and transport. I would definitely recommend and return.

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

2 night weekend stay for Christmas shopping. The Superior room was ok, shower floor tiles cracked & dirty!
Breakfast was a disaster - hot breakfast was cold & totally under staffed total chaos!
Bar area sole less & under staffed (they ran out of glasses!)
It’s a shame really as it could be a much better hotel if there was attention to detail.
I unfortunately wouldn’t stay again…
£400 for 2 nights I’d say it’s worth half that!

1  Thank DurangoScotland1

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

We have stayed numerous times at hotel indigo, but this stay was by far the most disappointing.
The staff were very overworked for the amount of guests in the hotel. We changed rooms after the first night because of noise from next room. We had a interconnecting room which I wasn't aware they had as not stated on website. Staff were very accommodating and helpful with this. Where there was serious issues was breakfast on the Sunday morning. We booked it for 9.30 and finally left at 10.45 . We waited for coffee, finally got that. Waited for 40 mins for breakfast. Brought 3 instead if 4. Sent 2 back as freezing cold. When we got them back plates were hot but food still cold . Gave up. To be honest the majority of people were sending breakfasts back for cold food. Service was erratic and slow. Food missing dishes not available. Just realy bad the only saving grace was a girl called Ellie townsend. What a star. She really earned her money this morning as she was the only one trying to help people. Not good for indigo. Too many guests for to few staff. We go to Glasgow every year, and we were gonna book here again next , I highly doubt we will . Very poor

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Hi Linda G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding noise, comfort, breakfast experience, customer service, and comfort. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the way we make travel inspiring. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Indigo Hotel in Glasgow.
The room was spacious, clean and had everything necessary, including some complimentary items in the mini bar.
Breakfast was amazing with a large choice of continental and cooked items.
The staff were all friendly and helpful.
Overall a wonderful stay, and will definitely return