“Amazing!! ”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 26
Cuisines: Scottish, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Maggies has been open since 2006 and is open 7 days a week 11am to 3am. We serve locally sourced, home-made food from 11-10pm daily. Our menu features everything from our delicious burgers and nachos to fajitas, philly steak sandwiches and boozy milkshakes! We have live music 7 days a week - always free entry and King Pong Table Tennis available 7 days a week too!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was here before but it was a while ago. The place looks amazing now and the staff were so friendly. My friends and i ordered the burgers and they looked so good!!! I had the Hail Seitan was so different to the usual vegan burgers I've had in other places. We also got some boozy shakes which looked incredible and my friends said they were delicious!!! We would 100% go back

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We only stopped in on our way back from The Necropolis to try the fabled deep fried Mars bar. I had a pint of Lagunitas and my fiancée had a dark rum and diet coke. We sat in a booth next to the window and it was a busy, bustling place, yet the drinks and food were served quickly.

The deep fried Mars bar was pretty stodgy, almost chewy batter, but as it's the only one I've ever had I don't know if that's normal or not. I was expecting a thinner, crispier batter, but maybe that's not possible if you deep fry a chocolate bar!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for some lunch while in town. Menu has a good choice of burgers and toppings. Food was good, nothing special and the prices are ok, could probably find better value elsewhere in the city centre.
Service was quick and staff were friendly. Great music but lacks a bit of atmosphere during the day though and it was absolutely freezing which made it quite uncomfortable to sit in, could do with investing in a couple of heaters! We are in Glasgow after all...

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Have taken to popping into Maggie's of a Sunday with our dog. Staff are all very pleasant and helpful, and are delighted to see the dog and come and pet her. Never been disappointed with any of Maggie's Buns. The Trongate Rager and The Sabbath are two of our favourit's. Their Honeyblood and Tuttie Fruitti cocktail's are lush, not forgeting their alocholic ice cream cocktail thing, now that is really LUSH. Oh and if you get a window seat you can enjoy the sights that Glasgow can only provide :D

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I come into Maggie's quite regularly and in my opinion it's up there with one of the best bars in Glasgow. Service is always outstanding and the selection of food and drinks is second to none. I believe there's also live music on every night which gives the place a great atmosphere in the evenings; most definitely worth a visit. Oh and if you are ever in for cocktails ask for Jordan he's a great barman in there, always cheerful and makes a great mojito.