“Closed!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Planned to go here with an coupon offer for lunch. I was unable to get through on the phone but I sent an email to book the date and time of lunch, which was duly acknowledged. When we arrived at the restaurant it was in darkness and the door was shut and locked. There was no indication as to why the restaurant was shut. If you have a reservation, my advice is to check again beforehand, otherwise you might finish up disappointed.

14  Thank Alasdair G

Reviewed 13 March 2015

My family and I have visited Anatolia on many occasions in the past with Monday being our most recent. We arrived with a voucher and were seated straight away. The voucher meant we had to eat from a set menu but this had plenty of choice and something for everyone. We have also previously dined on the Lunch & A la Carte menus.

We received a complimentary glass of wine each which was nice, not the best but that's to be expected. For starters we all opted for different things: Cacik, Patlican Ezme, Cous Cous and Feta Cheese all of which were lovely but the Feta Cheese doesn't really come with anything which is a bit strange. For mains we had Chicken Shish, Lamb Shish, Chicken Donner and Mantarli Guvec all of which were amazing but the latter a little bland.

The service was okay, nothing to write home about. We were served quickly and politely but no particular airs and graces.

This place is great if you're looking for a bargain! Would definitely recommend, genuine Turkish food!

Reviewed 8 March 2015

We went to Anatolia in search of a quality shish kebab. The atmosphere was bleak, the kebab slight, the salad none existant. Overall a very poor restaurant that does a disservice to Turkish cuisine.

2  Thank hkroverSomerset
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Went to Anotolia on a very busy Saturday night, a party of six adults and four children. We were made very welcome. The food was excellent, the prices very reasonable.

There was also a great dancing lady and at 9:30 a fire juggler behind the bar.

The only negative was the service was a wee bit slow, but it was very very busy so that's understandable. The food was really very good.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I was there last night with my family, last time I was there was lunch time and was good. The food was nice however the service, that's another story, I think that most of the staff were in training, got orders wrong missed starters missed drinks, and we had some staff that had little understanding of English, and we're left alone he to serve customers. It was a comedy of errors. I would nor recommend this to anyone as I was so embarressed

1  Thank martin q