This is a cheap and cheerful hotel, you get free parking and it is a lovely river walk into the centre of Glasgow, 15 - 20 mins leisurely, and you can walk from the stadium as the taxi queues are huge. It is so cheap and you get what you pay for, the staff are helpful and nice, yes the rooms are very basic, but it is so cheap I so not know what people expect for the money. One point I have found is the rooms are always hot and the windows do not open, the air system does not work to alleviate how stuffy the rooms can be, but if you are going to have a night out you are not in your room, just getting ready. I love this hotel for it,s handiness and cheapness, take a small fan if you feel the heat, I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland