Glasgow Marriott Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Dakota Deluxe Glasgow(Glasgow)
2,094 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesauna and steam roomcity centretwo double bedsbit datedper dayleisure facilitiesargyle streetcar parkhaggisporridgecentral stationtea and coffeestayed here for one nightmotorwayconferencepounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This is a tired hotel located right next to a busy motorway. The room was small, I had to request to move after one night due to a rattling aircon unit in dire need of a service/replacement keeping me awake all night. As the room windows do not open, aircon has to be on to prevent oxygen starvation! The aircon in my new room was only marginally better. The gym was well equipped but the changing rooms were dirty and in a state of disrepair. Breakfast was ok and included in the price which is good. Internet however is not and is £15 per day for mediocre speeds. I object to having to pay for intenet when it should and can be provided for free. It is essential for business travellers. The hotel is not up to Marriott standards so you will be disappointed but that is offset by the lower prices charged. Disappointing hotel

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hamish F
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Comfy, clean room with spacious bathroom. Room was quiet and bed was firm with quality linen.
Breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold food.
Hotel staff were polite , helpfull and friendly.
Good for city break, shopping , concerts or theatre.
Will return for another stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is an older feeling hotel. The brick outside kinda threw me off. But when I entered the hotel loby, it was very nice.

Price. Quite reasonable for a Marriott hotel.

Rooms. Very clean, and comfortable beds.

Staff. The bell hops were fantastic. I was going to a football game there and the bell hop supported the team I was seeing and gave me the low down on everything. Made my first football game a great experience.

Food at the hotel. A little pricey, but the fish and chips were great.

Location. You are a five block walk from fantastic shopping, and major train station to get you to the next place.

Will stay again if I come back.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Booked in to Marriott for one night on business. Rooms are comfortable but pillows not particualrly so. Disappointed with the charges for wi-fi and thought the snacks in the bar downstairs we expensve for what they were. No problem with the quality though, service was really good, staff were friendly and responsive.

The hotel is in a resonable position with easy access to the city. Plenty of taxis outside. I would use again for business but not otherwise.

Room Tip: All seem pretty good, no real views to speak of as in business district and adjacent to motorway.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I stayed at Marriott previously and I am very much impressed by the service of the hotel. I stayed there for 4 nights and really enjoyed my stay. One thing which i dont like about the hotel was the staff member of the gift shop. He was really very rude and I believe he doesnt have any manner to treat the guest. That thing pissed me off but overall the service, room and the location was top class.

Room Tip: Try to get room near to the elevator as the ice machine is right opposite to the lift.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple