3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$207
Hotels.com$208
travelup.com$222
4,432 results
All reviews the executive lounge afternoon tea city centre leisure facilities haggis car park mini bar family room stayed for one night member of staff xavier motorway concierge pounds concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

Fantastic choice at a walk in breakfast get together. Great service, safe environment and beautiful surroundings. The staff are attentive and gave great knowledge of the kitchen offering. The hot breakfast has a wide choice of traditional Scottish dishes.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hilton Glasgow, Marketing at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent breakfast experience at Hilton Glasgow! It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we all hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 December 2021

We’ll what can I say we went to Christmas party night and it was such a waste of money … to pay 50 a head I would honestly be better going to a westerspoons for value …. To start welcome drinks are meant to be 7pm we waited in a cue to be searched and verbally abused by the entry staff ….. all because we had secret Santa and couldn’t advise what was in gift bags sorry didn’t know this was a crime at the Hilton …. Took of us fair enough no problem but your working at the door not the jail !!! Then because we got in at half seven welcome drinks were not permitted by the staff to which may I add were very rude ….. told it was table service waited an hour for a round of drinks which was over 100 , drinks came and the girl serving dropped a full tray of drinks which then shattered glass all over table no apology , my friend was soaking wet within drinks and glass everywhere had to ask managed to clean it up which I think would of been left ….. dinner was frozen soup was cold (freezing ) dinner was okay but again cold and desert well I won’t even go there was one of the worst meals I have ever had. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!! Rude staff terrible service !!! To top it off someone was unwell outside at end of the night to which no staff were about ….. yes I think the man had too much to drink but for memebers of the public to ensure he was in recovery position and safe at a high end hotel is very poor , don’t judge people you never know of underlying health conditions …..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hilton Glasgow, Marketing at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience at our party night. I'm very sorry to read that the night didn't live up to your expectations and I have forwarded your feedback to our leadership team for review.

Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

First class Hotel. The ambiance of the hotel is great a real relaxing feel. Check in went smoothly although no information given except told to read my arrival letter. Room was large and a good view as well.
The room had been sanitised and had a label across the door to show this.
The room was spotless and had all the amenities you would expect of a 4 star Hotel.
The bed was comfortable but only had 1 thin sheet and no duvet. The middle of winter. The air con I just could not make anything of it.
The bar and restaurant area extremely comfy and relaxing a fine array of different drinks. The prices not to bad either. Food was very good and service was excellent, I have to mention Natalie a real credit to the hotel, when I dine at a hotel I am looking for an experience and Natalie certainly did that took the tike chat about my experience so far and what plans do I have and recommended places to see. You could tell by chatting to her she loves her Role. Thanks Natalie your a gem.

Room tip: Parking is cheap and it is beneath the hotel
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hilton Glasgow. It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your warm words regarding Natalie!
We all hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.
Many thanks

Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

Afternoon tea was unbeatable! Food was incredible and staff were wonderful. It was just delightful start to finish.
The spa side of things took the day to 4 stars from full 5. Changing rooms were crampt and freezing cold. Few places to sit by the pool but again staff were really good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent afternoon tea experience at Hilton Glasgow. It is great to read that you enjoyed your day and we all hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 December 2021

Had a fabulous afternoon tea in the tea lounge. Delicious food and exquisite tea selection provided. Great service from Xavi, Luisa, Ambreen and Jazaros who were all very welcoming and helpful when selecting teas! Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent afternoon tea experience at Hilton Glasgow! It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed your day and we all hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.