3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$138
Priceline$138
Hotels.com$138
Travelocity$138
Tripadvisor$138
Prestigia.com$140
6,749 results
All reviews citizen m mood lighting free movies remote control high tech funky hotel rooms are small huge bed self service frosted glass city view love this hotel amazing hotel great shower lounge area short stay checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022

Stayed here a few times now! I live in Glasgow but still love to visit. The rooms are unreal, beds are massive and the colour changing lights in your room are very cool! Staff are always lovely! Great shout if you’re visiting Glasgow as is very close to bars, restaurants and even Buchanan Galleries. Cineworld is just across the road but you can also stay in the hotel and stick a film on the telly right from the comfort of your bed - could even visit the bar just down the stairs if you fancy!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

This hotel is good and in a great location in Glasgow city centre , clean , staff friendly , breakfast a bit over priced and very average . The only real downside to this hotel is that there is NO KETTLE in the room so you have to get dressed and go down to floor 1 for a coffee and take it back to room which they charge you for £5.50 for 2 coffee . I probably wouldn’t stay again just for that reason . Shame

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank weejock45
Manon Vinarnick, General Manager at CitizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear citizen,

Thanks a lot for your kind words for the team and your appreciation about the hotel in general. Thank you again for the feedback on the breakfast, this matters a lot for me to understand what could we change in our offer to make it more appealing for you. I understand your feeling about the kettle in the room, how nice it is to start the day with a fresh tea right? Also quality matters so much for us that giving you a fresh one from our coffee area to have the chance to meet you in person and recommend you our type of different teas is important.
Our coffee is especially chosen from a local company that we support, making fresh coffee with great standards is one of our value. Did you know that with our breakfast from 6.30am to 11am you have unlimited hot drinks included?

We would love to see you again, cocktail maybe next time?
Have a lovely day !

Manon

Reviewed 15 January 2022

Myself and my partner had such a lovely night away in Glasgow on Thursday the 13 of January. After both having covid over Christmas and new year and isolating I thought for her birthday on the 13th I treat her to somewhere nice. Citizenm did not dissapoint, although there was one thing that left me really annoyed as I wanted a picture of me and her all dolled up in the lovely black red back drop of the reception, now after asking the lovely lady at the front I gathered she was a tad busy with quite alot going on so I managed to get the attention of a passing staff member I the passed her my phone now I am exempt from wearing masks my girlfriend isn't , and with that standing 3 m away she refused to allow my Mrs just for 10 seconds take her mask off for one picture because it was in a public place of the hotel. I mean with all respect it was pathetic and I love the hotel and the staff have always been nothing but fantastic and I will always recommend the hotel and no doubt stay again but It really just annoyed myself and my Mrs that not one nice picture could be taken of us with her without a mask for 10 seconds of time with more than adequate distance from us to staff.

I thank you again for our lovely stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2022

Amazing price and experience staying at the hotel. Was my girlfriends birthday and left a beautiful card and gave us a complementary cheese board which we loved. It just made the night that bit more special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 December 2021

The lights were impressive, the room was average and the facilities were fine. However, the room was let down by cleanliness and a the lack of pillows. Very basic for a £90 stay, where in the likes of the Native and Radisson you get more for your money for around the same price.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manon Vinarnick, General Manager at CitizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Niamh,
I appreciate your sincere feedback. I am glad the modern and tech side of the hotel impacted positively your stay with, the iPad can be pretty unusual and fun isn't?

Reading that the cleanliness is unacceptable and I am sorry to hear it, You can be sure that our team has been contacted to share the feedback that you raised here. We will do all our best for these to not happen again by verifying our procedure and understanding where it needs to be improved.

About the pillows, we could have deliver in a few minutes as many as you wish at you door for your comfort, please never hesitate to ask us Anything!

Once again thanks for sharing and have a great January!
Manon