Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,650 results
All reviews citizen m mood lighting free movies remote control high tech wall to wall rooms are small huge bed self service rain shower quirky hotel frosted glass city view storage space love this hotel amazing hotel great shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms are fit for Lilliputians; bathroom has no privacy; no coffee/tea in room although this was checked as included in booking.com listing.
In addition, the iPad which was provided to operate the lights/media/climate wasn’t charged; requested that this be rectified but not done. Never contacted by manage to find appropriate time to fix problem.
Location is fine and room was clean.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rochatter
Manon Vinarnick, General Manager at CitizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear citizen,

Thanks a lot for sharing how you felt after your stay, and I am first very happy to see that in general you liked us?
Our room are not to compare to Egyptian palace, it is true that what makes it cozy for some would be that our room might not be that large but contains all what you need for a great recovering night after a long day or a fun night. You have a 2 squares meters bed which you can relax and have a long rest, and a powerful shower with options to enjoy our tech side with the iPad. Having an iPad not charged is a shame and I am sincerely sorry about this, the feedback has been shared and we will from now on double check that all iPad are functional.

On booking.com it says Coffee house on site, which means at the bar, I am sorry if this means clarity that is not in room, and I will make sure to share this better thanks for letting us know.
I hope you had a good stay still and on our side we have loved to have you with us,

See you soon I hope

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meeting for 12. Were given a very warm welcome from male receptionist who helped us all scan in. He was very polite and friendly and showed us to the upstairs lounge area .

The lounge area is huge with a beautiful well stocked cafe at one end.
2 lovely ladies took out order and brought them to our table which was all set with water and glasses.
They were so attentive, friendly and polite without being over powering. They made sure we had everything we required and replaced water when requested. They wore masks the whole time they were on duty.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The place is absolutely spotless and hand sanitizer at all points

Very nice decor. I loved it.

We definitely couldn’t fault this venue and will certainly book it again ❤️

Well done everyone and see you again soon

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JaneNelso
Reviewed 16 September 2021

On coming into the hotel it felt great everything seemed friendly. When getting to room we adjusted room temperature to the lowest but was still uncomfortable I put tv on in background but every 10mins it was switching itself off.
If it had a kettle for.a cup of tea and coffee it would have been nice.
Loved the shower room was nice and clean. If not had been for a sleepless night you would have had a better review. On coming back from where we went we noticed a lot of people coming back at same time with no masks. Just didn’t feel as safe as I hoped it would be.

2  Thank macsimpson1
Manon Vinarnick, General Manager at CitizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mac,

Thank you so much for your valuable review, I can sense the true reflections behind your words and everything you share is worth it.
I am first glad that you liked the hotel, the team welcome and the overall, also it is a shame that the temperature and television created a disappointment during this experience. I hope that the team was happy to offer you a hand for the issues you met in the room.
We have been strict about the mask, and your feedback is very important we will make sure from now on to be even stricter your health and safety is so important and so is the ones of the team member.
Thank you for sharing and I really hope to see you again

Have a lovely Sunday

Reviewed 14 September 2021

Staff were helpful and rooms very clean but slightly cramped. No tea or coffee in rooms was disappointing. Not having a proper bathroom was hard work at times but overall a good stay. Check in and out was very easy and no hassle.

1  Thank annapassaseo

Good morning Anna,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I feel grateful that you recognized the friendliness of the team also sorry to hear that the bathroom was not favorite place in the hotel, for another time we might have the possibility to give you a bigger room with a bathroom, we have some accessible room which have a slightly different layout for more access.

I will tell you the secret why we have no coffees or tea in room, this is a great way for us to meet you when you come to ask for a fresh coffee we have the opportunity to meet you and make a real coffee with a high quality of beans.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I truly cross my fingers to have you back soon!
Enjoy your Sunday

Reviewed 13 September 2021

We stayed at Citizen M Glasgow for 3 nights and it was fantastic.
The staff were super helpful and so friendly, the hotel itself was wonderfully designed and the location was perfect! In terms of the room, the bed was HUGE and so comfy, the space is very cleverly designed, the technology was fab and the shower… unreal!
My only wee gripe would be the temperature in the room (I would’ve liked it to be a bit cooler than 18 degrees) and a tea/coffee machine in the room would’ve been good. But overall the stay was absolutely superb!

1  Thank kleerussellx