We stayed at CitizenM in Glasgow in April 2012 and had for the most part a very enjoyable stay. Rooms are small and are meant for couples or singles. If you are travelling with a friend this is not the hotel for you as there is no real privacy between the toilet, shower & the king size bed. All rooms are the same size with no option of adding a cot or crib. The staff here go out of their way to ensure your stay is comfortable. We had a lot of random problems while we were here but each time the staff took on each situation with the outmost sincere desire to help and fix the problem. The hotel itself is very trendy, in a terrific location and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland