My second visit to Citizen M - I stay when visiting Glasgow for the Film Festival. Perfect location as between the wonderful Glasgow Film Theatre & CineWorld.
I love Citizen M. Really great design, perfect for the modern traveller. *very* comfortable bed & pillows, excellent security, and I like that it's so accommodating for iPhone / laptop users with free wifi & a safe to fit the laptop. Plus phone docking station. The shower / toilet pod works great, and the lighting is perfect.
Areas for improvement? I take my own travel kettle cos I know they don't have tea making facilities and I have a caffeine addiction that needs feeding regularly. Also, not much hanging space, tho *loads* of drawer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland