Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,400 results
All reviews thermal experience cocktail bar spa facilities afternoon tea beautiful hotel five star hotel deluxe room valet parking hotel guests every member of staff birthday treat full scottish breakfast porridge following morning cooked breakfast an overnight stay lovely room
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

Horrible service .. Rude Bar staff , unpleasant unhelpful Receptionists .. dirty rooms
Only best service was from the concierge David ( Clefs D OR ) and the doorman

Will never book again .. The hotel Management should review their training
of their staff of what Hospitality is all about .

It is not a boutique Hotel as I excepted .

Room tip: i was not given a choice .. as a Clostrofobic I prefer a room with a widow I can slightly open
Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

First time at iasg restaurant in Blythswood and from the food to the waiters & waitresses was just superb.
I would love to thank Finlay & cameron as they just went above and beyond to make our night very special ! I will be back hopefully asap. Thank you everyone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Colin MacBryer, Guest Services / Front Office at Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Dear Chloe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send on your feedback after your recent stay with us, I appreciate it very much.

I was so pleased to see that your overall experience with us was so enjoyed, and very much hope that you managed to make the most of everything we have to offer here at our Hotel and the city.

Very much hoping that we will be able to welcome you back again soon and if there is anything else at all that I can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Visited the new restaurant at Kimpton Glasgow - Iasg for the first time. I was amazed at how friendly everyone was in the hotel. We had the lovely Findlay serving us drinks and nibbles. He was very good at his job and so friendly and engaging. I would go back just because of him but also drinks were amazing and the nibbles were good too. Can’t wait to go back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jess,

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

My partner and I stayed last night…We have stayed in a lot of 4-5 stars around the world
This rates as the best ever.

Room 10/10
Facilities 10/10

Absolutely every member of staff were pleasant and courteous.

We will 100% stay again.

Many thanks everyone

Room tip: Use the Q park round the corner for parking. 3/4 min walk
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Colin MacBryer, Guest Services / Front Office at Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2022

Reviewed 28 April 2022

We visit Glasgow regulalry and have stayed in some lovely (& not so lovely) hotels, the Kimpton Blythswood exeeded our expectations. We dropped our luggage in at 13:30 and they advised us they would call "should" our room be ready before 3pm. We used the time to have a little wonder and coffee in Waterstones. When we arrived back at 3pm, the check in was super quick and our luggage was in the room. As we are club members of IHG, we were greeted with a hand written welcome card in our room, nice touch! Room was beautiful and spottless, bigger than the stadard we had booked. Mini bar stocked, as well as a couple of free extras. The shower was nice and poweful, and the toiletries arevery good quality. We headed downstairs for the welcome drinks in the foyer, greeted immediately and drinks served. We had a family member join us for a birthday celebration and despite her not being a guest, she was given a welcome drink too. The restaurant is beautfully furbished, bright, welcoming and high class. We thoroughly enjoyed the meals, starters were scallaps, trout, pigs cheek, followed by duck, monkfish and hake. We were given complimentary prosecco, another nice touch. Finished off the meal with cheese cake and meringue, washed down with an irish coffee (warning, it's strong!). The waiter brought over a hapy birthday iced plate, another nice touch. We had a great nights sleep, bed was very soft (if you need a firm mattress, I suggest you mention this) and despite our room being near the lift, it was surprisingly quiet. In the morning we made our way to the spa in our dressing gowns and slippers, luckily we followed a couple of guests who knew the way (could do with better signage). The spa was lovely, couple of rooms were still a bit cold but we had a great time. We had our breakfast served straight to our room, the cooked breakfast was first class! Checkout was fast and easy.
We would like to say thanks to all of the lovely staff, great service and we had a lovely time. We will be coming to stay again for sure.

Room tip: Use the spa
Date of stay: April 2022
Colin MacBryer, Guest Services / Front Office at Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2022

Dear Paula,