I recently stayed at the Blythswood Sq hotel which is centrally located in the city. Professional but warm welcome on reception. I was shown to and around the room by the hotel porter which was contemporary and clean with decor in good condition. Large bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath. Complimentary tea cakes were a nice touch. Mini bar was stocked with a more varied selection of drinks and snacks. I had room service which was also more interesting than the usual selection of Caesar salad, burger, club sandwich etc. I'm not looking for a large plate of food but I did feel the portion size was unreasonably small. The hotel staff provided a genuine attentive service. For example my room key card didn't work when I returned to the room. When I took it down to reception to get it sorted out, the receptionist took the trouble to walk me back to my room to make sure it worked okay. A small pleasantry perhaps but notable. I paid £84 for bed and breakfast which I felt was exceptional value fora hotel of this quality. I'd recommend a stay at the Blythswood Sq for any business traveller or couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland