i stayed at the blythswood with my partner (our third stay) to celebrate my 40th. we were there for 2 nights & warmly welcomed by staff who remembered us from previous stays (for the right reasons i hope!). we used the spa again - just as lovely as the last time - and ordered breakfast in bed. unfortunately we were awoken at 6am by a leak coming through the bathroom ceiling. within minutes a member of staff was there to see the problem & have us moved to another room. yann was brilliant.
although we were grateful to be rehoused we couldn't sleep too well due to traffic noise in this first floor room. this is the only time i have had an issue with noise in the blythswood.
i enquired at reception after breakfast - which incidentally found us in our new room without a hitch & came with a bucks fizz apology & a very cheery delivery - whether we could move again. i didn't have to complain - straight away another room was located & our luggage moved whilst we were out for the day. we were upgraded to a (i think) huge deluxe room which was stunning.
furthermore we were given a round of cocktails on the house in the salon.
staff could not have been nicer or more eager to put right the problem we had. thanks to all.
i will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland