Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$84
View deal
Expedia.com$84
Moxy Hotels$84
Hotels.com$84
Travelocity$84
Priceline$84
FindHotel$84
All reviews welcome cocktail free cocktail duke street rooms are small funky hotel one night stay bars and restaurants short stay hotel staff car park shower room great shower couple of nights would stay again min walk enjoyed my stay bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Really nice Moxy, I think the one with the biggest rooms I have visited. Clean, quite central with a lot of cafe, restaurants and supermarkets nearby, and the garage is a breeze and costs only 5 GBP a day. Absolutely recommended for a visit to Glasgow. Dogs also welcome!

1  Thank Alessandr078
Vilma L, Guest Services / Front Office at Moxy Glasgow Merchant City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Providing first class hospitality service is our number one priority and I am so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. I hope you choose to stay with us again when you're in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2022

My wife and I stayed there last week for one night only, pity as we were travelling so would have loved to have been more. Staff attentive, rooms spotless, a really cool location with a short walk to ideal bars and restaurants.

Reviewed 18 July 2022

I love Moxy hotels - they are always such a great stay for a great price. The lobby smells so wonderful and the rooms are simple, modern and small - just right for 1 or 2 people to stay comfortably. I would recommend this hotel for solo travel or travel with friends.

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

We stayed for two nights along our 13-day road trip through Scotland. The Moxy was hip and swanky with a “hands off” approach; they clarified they are different from a typical Marriott. We were offered a welcome drink, a gin tea that was amazingly tasty. Our room was comfortable and spacious enough with an equally nice bathroom. We overlooked a large out of use parking lot, but no big deal.

The offsite parking structure was a little tricky to get to as the single entrance is located off of Duke Street; I ended up driving by all three sides of the structure to finally find the right one, so maybe that was my fault. However, the parking garage cost us £9 for two nights, so it was totally worth it.

Overall, the Moxy was a great place to stay for a couple nights of exploring the east side of the city.

1  Thank TravelDispatch
Vilma L, Guest Services / Front Office at Moxy Glasgow Merchant City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the vibe of our brand. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Kindest Regards
Moxy Crew

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Checked in earlier than the specified time which was a positive experience. Room small, no safe or wardrobe but quite a modern cool looking hotel lobby.
Told on Check in that bar was open until 2am however returned to hotel at 12:30 to Bar closed and barman being obnoxious saying was shut for “unspecified reason”. Security Guard explained was shut due to staff shortage so not sure why barman was so coy/secretive. Definitely wouldn’t return for price of hotel, plenty of better cheaper options as can’t use facilities as described

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. I have passed on your comments to the leadership team so that we can ensure consistency. I sincerely apologise that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion and hope that should you choose to stay with us in future, we will exceed your expectations.

Kindest Regards