Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$111
Tripadvisor$111
Hotels.com
Priceline$111
Travelocity$111
Agoda.com$111
All reviews central station great location continental breakfast king room oswald street boiled eggs lovely bar ncp car park hope street hotel bar reception team comfortable bed lovely hotel an iron lounge area bars and restaurants would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022

Rooms on the smaller side but sufficient size, and clean. Extremely comfy bed, pillows and bed linen. Staff are very sevice minded. The lobby and the bar area is out of this world - it's like several living rooms combined. Me and my friends loved the hotel!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

Think this is my 4th stay here, my last was in 2019 Was given a very well appointed bright room, either first or second floor.

Bed was super comfortable with a great selection of pillows, plenty of plug space for charging devices and even usb plugs next to the bed.

Tv on the wall was a good size with easy access to the hdmi sockets so could plug in my device to watch Netflix etc when I was not out. Just note take a small usb plug like the apple one as its slimmer for behind the tv

Massive big window looking out to the busy street, small amount of noise outside from the party goers but overall it’s quiet for a city.

Bathroom is well laid out, lovely walk in shower with a small step. Plenty of toilettes available.
Paid extra for the continental breakfast which provided a great selection of goods to help start your day.

If you bring a car there’s a multi-storey two mins away get the hotel to validate your ticket and works out at £9 for 24 hours parking which is very reasonable. (I never saw this advertised anywhere just asked the receptionist)

There’s a great amount of space around the bar area but I never used this, plenty of bars/snooker hall around the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ronnieronaldo11
Reviewed 13 December 2021 via mobile

Really great hotel & good value for money in a very central location. Room was first class, really clean with really comfy bed and good bathroom. Couldn't fault anything and will definately stay here the next time we're in Glasgow.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Staff are horrendous impolite and obnoxious rooms basic for money they charge breakfast is laughable and expensive better off saving £10 and going to a van paying £2 for bacon roll.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

We had a great overnight stay. I had injured myself and was using crutches. Without asking the staff on reception changed our booking to an accessible room after noticing I had the crutches. Check in and out was an easy process and our room was lovely with a lovely view over the city centre too. Good value for money, clean room and comfortable bed. We would definitely stay again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple