Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews central station continental breakfast king room oswald street boiled eggs lovely bar ncp car park hotel bar lovely hotel comfortable bed an iron great stay lounge area bars and restaurants would definitely stay here again short stay reception desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Staff are horrendous impolite and obnoxious rooms basic for money they charge breakfast is laughable and expensive better off saving £10 and going to a van paying £2 for bacon roll.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Customer208
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

We had a great overnight stay. I had injured myself and was using crutches. Without asking the staff on reception changed our booking to an accessible room after noticing I had the crutches. Check in and out was an easy process and our room was lovely with a lovely view over the city centre too. Good value for money, clean room and comfortable bed. We would definitely stay again

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Worst sound proofing ever! I’ve stayed in many hotels but this is the worst. I can literally make out every single word next door are saying. Trying to get an early night for important presentation… no chance!
Room is ok and bathroom clean but sleep is everything in a hotel. My house is better insulated between rooms than this!!

Room tip: Just go elsewhere
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2021 via mobile

Wow, what a "budget" hotel. I can't say much more than "wow". Room small but amazing, breakfast out of this world, bar too good and overall atmosphere fantastic, we stayed 2 extra nights. Great Central area. Shout our to Darren, Liam, Martin, Emily, Joe and Doug. So good we are back in 2 weeks and we know it's first class. Highly, very highly recommended. Wow!

Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

First time staying with MotelOne impressed by the hotel room and staff (very helpful) will definitely use this particular hotel again when in Glasgow. The room was very clean and the room checked by housekeeping couple of time during our three night stay.