Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,580 results
All reviews sky bar afternoon tea corner suite sse hydro modern hotel amazing hotel great night fantastic stay overnight stay member of staff car park comfy bed city centre stephen oui clyde crane
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Spent our first anniversary here and it was amazing,the best hotel I've ever been too. staff for super friendly & funny, told the bartender kris it was our anniversary and got a bottle of prosecco sent to room so sweet! never had such friendly service, he went above and beyond for us.
room was beautiful and bed was unbelievable comfy! can't wait to come back for other anniversaries.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tonishivers
Nicole J, Front Office Manager at Radisson RED Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Hello, thank you so much for your lovely review!

Delighted to hear that our team made your anniversary an enjoyable and memorable stay! I'll pass on the compliments to Kris!

We hope to see you again in the future for other special occasions!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while at scc for a concert and it’s ideal for this. Close by and parking available . Hotel clean and staff friendly but one major fault is the “safety “ light that shines by the door all night is so bright it keeps you awake. Breakfast was fine but a few bottleneck areas make it a bit frustrating . Overall a fair experience but they need to get rid of the bright light in the rooms.

2  Thank T635TGkarenb
Nicole J, Front Office Manager at Radisson RED Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2019

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us and a belated happy birthday!

Apologies about our emergency lights, its only there for your safety :) however, we do appreciate it is quite bright so

we will pass on your feedback our engineering department.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 15 September 2019

My overall stay was execelent. The only downfall would have been the food ordered from the sky bar as what I recieved was not worth the amount of money. Everything else was great!! I would defonatley stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank hmarti493339

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us and a belated happy birthday!

Apologies the sky bar fell short during your stay, we will pass on your feedback to them.

Please do consider us again in the future so we can make this right for you.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

We were staying at our wee place in Millport and booked this hotel on a whim. I’m so glad we did. The hotel is very modern and a bit different from the run of the mill. As we entered the reception area a young man greeted us with a smile. It turned out our booking hadn’t been registered. Unfortunately I didn’t get his name but he soon sorted it out an put us at ease and looking forward to seeing our room. We weren’t disappointed the room was lovely. On the seventh floor with large picture window overlooking the Clyde. We loved it. We had drinks in the sky bar on the top floor with views over Glasgow. We then went to a great wee restaurant near by The Crab Shakk, fab, then the Ben Nevis pub then back to the hotel to one of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in.
The only very small complaint was I didn’t think the breakfast was up to the standard of other hotels in this category. All in all a fantastic hotel with staff who are top notch. We will be back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PamBG
Nicole J, Front Office Manager at Radisson RED Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

Hello PamBG,

Delighted that your recent stay here was a Memorable Moment. Apologies that breakfast was not to your liking,

we do hope to see you back soon for more amazing stays and so that we can make right what we me missed.

See you soon,

Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

I stayed one night. Early check in at 11:00 was no problem, though I only made the request an hour ahead of arrival. Easy to find on foot (hard to miss really!) and very convenient for conference at SEC.
The room was spacious - though just a standard room. Big, clean bathroom with decent shower and nice towels. The big LG television was great for watching movies and I loved the long thin table beside the window. Also there was a decent steam iron with ironing board.
Very reasonable deal under £90. I’d definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank letheon

Hello letheon,

Delighted that your recent stay here was a Memorable Moments!

Hope to see again soon!