“Great wee cafe”
Review of Dean's

Dean's
Ranked #26 of 147 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Description: A comfortable, relaxed and increasingly popular independent coffee shop and cafe. Moreish melts, fresh sandwiches, soups, home baking, breakfasts and brunches. Becoming a firm fave on Byres Road. Great deals available throughout the day!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a quick coffee to kill some time while waiting on the art galleries to open and were very pleasantly surprised.
Great value, great service and great food/coffee/tea.
Also has a great location.
Pop in, you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank lorbobo

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Dropped in after passing
Lovely soup and bread, followed by fantastic almond cake
One request. Get shutter fixed on door❄️❄️❄️❄️

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Came across this while out with my mum, we don’t usually venture down this far in Byers Road but today we were down that way for another shop and came across this small but great deli/coffee shop. Coffee was good, strong and a good taste! (I’m fuzzy about my coffee, but loved this!) we opted for flat bread with halloumi which was well presented and very tasty. My mum had a baked potato with chicken which she enjoyed. We sadly didn’t have any cakes but they looked good and we got told from the shop next door that they are home made so will need to come back and try them. You get a very friendly welcome in here and dont feel rushed.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I always found the service at Deans quite above and beyond and I always loved their coffee, it's such a nice little independent coffee shop, so much better than all those big chain stores and such a nice place to stop for your lunch break to either read and getaway or to chat with your friends.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Dean's is my mandatory stop for coffee and heavenly Victoria Sponge cake whenever I need a good ol' caffein/sugar boost to get through academic writing. I had problems in finding a place cosy and yet not chaotic, different from the usual uni cafés with sticky tables and tasteless food: with its wooden benches, the simple and clean ambiance, the selection of beautiful mugs and the carefully selected music in the background, Dean's has won my heart. Since it also offers free regular drinks for every 6th coffee you buy, it is also worth the money for such good quality.
The staff are the nicest and would do anything to make sure your custom is worth it, always smiling while serving delicious homemade lentil soup, along with the freshest sandwiches in the West End. I have not tried the brunch menu yet, but judging from the faces of customers around me the pancakes and egg dishes are as good as the rest (a good excuse for me to come back once again!).