“Worth its claim! ”
Review of Kcal Kitchen

Kcal Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 2,615 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 11
Description: A nutritional focused healthy restaurant and smoothie bar in Glasgow. Serving protein waffles, pancakes, shakes, smoothies, burgers and much more. Want a healthy eating restaurant in Glasgow? Check out our menu now.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Kcal Kitchen with my mum and dad for lunch for the first time. All three of us opted for the not-so-KFC burger with a side of sweet potato fries, and we were not disappointed! A wonderfully sized portion with equally wonderful taste. The chicken breast was soft and the outer coating crunchy, which was a perfect contrast. The staff was absolutely lovely and so attentive. We cannot wait to visit again!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fab food, great for a healthy affordable lunch or a treat without feeling guilty!! Would recommend that Katsu!!!

1  Thank Jessica-Rose W
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I don't normally visit healthy food restaurants, but I went today since I'm in glasgow.
It was exactly like I thought it would be, less flavourful than I would have liked. Food was overpriced and too small portions.

1  Thank Lucas L
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Not really my type of place but it was okay. Plenty of healthy alternatives. However, it felt slightly offensive to leave a brochure about a gym on the table. Kind of makes me lose appetite and feel fat before I even order. Ordered the halloumi dirty fries with sweet potato fries, it was okay. A bit soggy fries. However I was surprised it was only five sweet potato fries since it was on the menu as a sharer and 2.5 fries each feels a bit bad for that price. And hard to share overall since there was salsa and stuff everywhere.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Probably my new favourite place for breakfast! Can't judge anything else yet as haven't tried but the menu sounds awesome. Staff are accomodating and the food is amazing.