“Nice lunch spot”

Cuisines: Scottish, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place on South side of Glasgow. Staff friendly food good value especially on 2 for 10.49 menu.

Would definitely return

TheBankGlasgow, Manager at The Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for your reveiw, we really appreciate it! We hope you can visit us again soon to try something new on our great menu.

Heather & Team

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a lovely meal at this pub but the experience started well before the actual day. When I booked the event the very competent server, Heather, kindly advised me that it would be busy that day as there was a football match on the TV. This was super to know rather than just turn up and find out, as it happens, the event added to the atmosphere. I got the time wrong and arrived 30 mins early but again. 'no problem' for Heather and her efficient team. The meals came swiftly and with no fuss, along with coffees etc afterwards. Jane Cowan, Mrs and family. Booking ref: 91/9789 & 90/7339

Hi Jane,
Thank you for such a lovely reveiw, we are so glad that you had a great Mother’s Day with us as well as a fast and efficient booking process! We really enjoyed having you and your family for the afternoon and we hope to see you all soon.

Heather & Team

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This a fabulous neighbourhood pub. There's a good range of drinks, great food served from the kitchen and super friendly staff. My daughter held her 21st birthday party here and it all went off without a hitch. If you're in the area, drop in for a pint and a bite to eat, you won't be disappointed.

TheBankGlasgow, General Manager at The Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our pub. It was a pleasure to have you and family here for your daughters 21st. We hope to see you again soon when next in the area.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Was in the south side of Glasgow and decided I would go somewhere to get a bit of lunch, with The Bank somewhere that I have wanted to try out for a long time, but just never found myself in the area to try it out.

Great and relaxed settings, with a more low-key/independent Spoon's feel to it, with a fantastic selection of drinks and food on offer.

I went for a coffee and the club sandwich, which was prepared and ready in no time.

Was really enjoyable and would love the chance to visit again.

Maybe a little to out the way to go out of your way to visit (its not really ideal for events at Hampden, but a short taxi ride away) but if in the area I do recommend visiting.

Hi!

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hopefully it won't be too long before you come back to the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I was recently at The Bank as part of a medium sized group and was very happy with the experience. The new menu has lots of choices to suit everyone and I appreciated the healthy options after too much Christmas indulgence. I would recommend the Mexican pasta boats - tasty and filling. We didn’t have to wait too long for the food which is always nice. Cocktails are very good and staff are friendly.

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for taking the time out to review our business. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to welcome you back soon.