We stayed at the Hotel for two nights, the food in their restaurant and their bar prices were far too expensive, so we found other places to eat and drink, the charge of £6 to get wifi connection as a resident was a bit unneccessary and very naughty, all that aside though, we had a lovely time and played loys of golf, the night porter Dawid, deserves special mention, he was exceptional with all his attention to our early morning needs at 6am (we had first tee time on the Old Course) he made sure we didnt go out hungry, the staff all round were very helpful and pleasant though and we would stay there again, but would probably take our own food next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland