“Lunch time with friends”
Review of The Abbotsinch

The Abbotsinch
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Grangemouth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable experience with three friends The staff were very helpful and accommodating Nothing was too much trouble Good plentiful, delicious accompanied with just the right vegetables Enjoyed our lunch

Reviewed 27 September 2018

When my club sandwich of chagrilled chicken with coleslaw and chips arrived, I immediately smelled something that was 'off'. I took a bite of the chicken and had to spit it into my napkin. I tried the chips, they tasted like chip shop chips, with old oil. I felt so queasy that I was put off having anything to eat there.
Although the meal was taken off the bill, I won't be back.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

7 of us golden oldie ladies went here for lunch I am so glad we did. Really good food lovely waiters and nice friendly atmosphere. Well priced with smaller portions for the slightly older generation which was great.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is a popular restaurant and deservedly so. The staff are hard working and efficient and the food well prepared and attractively presented without being over prissy. Traditional food offerings on the menu so not fine dining but you won't be disappointed with the generous portions and tasty food. They do smaller servings if you are not into huge platefuls.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Restaurant had a nice layout and decor. Good selection on menu. Reasonably priced. Plenty of mixture with the salad and nicely presented. Staff attentive.