“Great Food and Great Staff”
Review of The Canalside

The Canalside
Ranked #20 of 189 Restaurants in Falkirk
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 17
Description: A Gastro Pub feel, right on your doorstep. Our bright, modern 80 seater restaurant on the outskirts of Falkirk offers classic dishes with a contemporary twist. We can offer: • Gastro-style dishes cooked on our hot charcoal oven • 18+ bar with full sports packages on our three 50-inch screens • Live music every weekend • Hearty breakfasts, served daily from 9 – 11.30 am • Regular Chef’s Specials showcasing both the best in local and international cuisine
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely meal at the Canalside Pub & Grill. Staff were friendly, polite and welcoming. Clean and tidy establishment with nice decor and comfortable seating. I had the Halloumi Fries to start followed by Chicken Fajitas all beautifully presented and tasted good. Gutted I couldnt manage one of the puddings! Plenty of parking available on site. Recommended.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and two family members visited here for an evening meal on a Sunday night and I have to say I was a little disappointed with the food. I had the beef burger with pulled pork and it was average at best and the sticky toffee pudding for dessert was standard. This place looks nice inside and the toilets are spotless plus the two girls that dealt with us were very nice but the food was just not up scratch I'm afraid. Don't think I'll be back in a hurry.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We were moored up nearby for the first night of
our barge holiday. This was a very welcome spot as we didn't want to travel any further on the first day. Don't be deceived by the outside, it's really nice inside and the staff were really helpful as we had 3 dogs with us, water was brought for them and a fuss made!
Super food too, would have almost been worth staying an extra night for if there had been more to do in the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Recently visited to try the new menu. Managed to get a table with ease as it was fairly quiet. Nice choice on the new menu - although it may be a good idea to have simpler choices as starters for those who are fussy. The food was very nice - melt in the mouth beef.
I will certainly be back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Was able to meet the needs of a group that had a wide range in their tastes and left everyone satisfied.