“Lovely welcoming café...”

The Acoustic Cafe
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Falkirk
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 5
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We just popped in here having spotted it from the Post Office. Were welcomed on entering and directed to the fridge where the sandwiches, paninis etc were kept. Their food is delivered daily from a local company and the guy behind the counter offered soup too. You order at the bar and they'll bring the food out to you. My cheese and tuna toastie was yum, as was my husbands pastrami and cheese panini and my daughter was able to get a tuna and cucumber sandwich. The cheesecake available was absolutely amazing, best cheesecake I have ever tasted and there were scones available too which looked lovely. They even brought out a wee chalkboard and duster for our daughter to play with to keep her entertained, not that she needed it, the fab music was enough to keep her happy. We all had food and drinks for only £14, which is fab (that was including my husbands lovely chocolate milkshake). All in all well worth the visit and will definitely be back!

1  Thank SianPan1308

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My new favourite...

Having passed by many times travelling through town, I decided to visit for a coffee with my darling wife.
There were two young girls singing and playing guitar at the rear of the room which set the scene perfectly.
The walls are adorned with guitars, with descriptions and prices. (scary)
Coffee was superb, as was the Cheesecake and Strawberry tart.

Visited again today for breakfast. No live music, but a great soundtrack supplied by the Barista. Bacon rolls were fast, filled and tasty and once again the coffe and tea were superb.
Prices are VERY good.

I will return...... maybe tomorrow!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Visited for the first time for morning coffee and cake. Both were excellent
The rest of the menu looked good too.
Very friendly service. Music on Sunday and open Mic Thursday.
Well worth a visit you can even purchase the Guitars.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Visited the Acoustic Cafe for the first time on Sunday. We both had toasties and a cold drink followed by coffee and cake - all delicious! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Popped in with a friend for a coffee and a slice of cheesecake. We thoroughly enjoyed both. Service was promp and it was a nice atmosphere.