“Nice coffee friendly staff”
Review of Baristas Coffee House - CLOSED

Baristas Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Menu is a good mix I eat healthy so I get my options cakes are wow for when I'm not being quite so healthy extensive tea menu which I've not tried but looks good

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely setting and very friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble and never felt rushed to leave. Great coffee and scrummy cakes

1  Thank la s
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Nice coffee and food and family friendly. I have seen a few family's here so would say they could maybe improve by having more kids toys etc

1  Thank Stewart K
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Decided to give the local independent shop my business. Bad decision. It turns out that a cappuccino is a latte. If you can't teach the staff in a coffee shop how to make coffee then you are trouble.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast/brunch here with family. Expected decent coffee as the place is a coffee shop but as disappointed from the word go. Bitter and tasteless coffee. Then we waited for ages for the food to arrive and it looked good but again disappointed. We had the 5 item breakfast and a couple of rolls and sausage. The square sausage was burnt on the bottom so I actually struggled to saw through it. Scrambled egg was a bit too soft also. That said the roast was lovely and the rolls and link sausage were good. They were also selling quaver crisps 2 for 1 but found one of the packs to be 2 weeks out of date! First time and last time visiting I think.