“Delicious food, freshly cooked ”
Review of Teng Huang Palace

Teng Huang Palace
Ranked #46 of 194 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meals in the restaurant. In particular, the crispy aromatic duck was very good as was the Cantonese special Chow Mein. All freshly cooked. Reasonably priced. Good, personal service.

3  Thank KathrynBlue

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant by chance whilst looking for somewhere else. We saw mixed reviews but decided to go in and give it a go. It was a Friday evening. It seemed quiet. We had the chef's banquet for four. This was very reasonably priced. The quality of food was exceptional. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was excellent, even as it started to get busier; especially with take away orders they were accomodating. I am aware of the inconsistent reviews previously, but I can reflect our experience as quite exceptional and based on that we were more than happy with everything.

2  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Food was average when eating it and left me feeling unwell and sick the next day. Staff members were alright apart from the young girl taking our orders, she was quite rude, did not smile at all and even raised her voice at a group of young girls who were just chatting, this added to the disappointment and bad atmosphere of the restaurant/takeaway. Most certainly wont be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Have never eaten in, always take away but the food is always prepared as you wait and piping hot. A good extensive menu.

4  Thank joyfalkirk
Reviewed 27 February 2016

We got a takaway tonight (27/2/2016) this is our normal Chinese ,normally fantastic service but tonight I was extremely disappointed,order our usual it was repeated back to me ,and we were told 1h for delivery that was at 6.30pm at 7.45 still no order so we contact them and was told that the chef was in the middle of cooking it !!! At 10 past 8 our order finally arrived only to my disappointment they hadn't given us our rice !!so we phoned them and told them ,only to get a Cheeky response from the girl that answers the phone ,she told me I didn't ask for rice ,I told her I did and that she repeated it back to me ,she let out an annoyed sigh as she knew she was wrong !!! The poor deliver driver had to come back with the rice and said eh they told me that you have to pay for it ,I was really p##sed off by this ,the fact that we had to wait over an hour and a half the order was wrong then they had the check to ask for the money for the rice after the mucked up !!!! So upset and Angry really liked this place but unfortunaly they have lost our coustom !!!!

2  Thank Heather C