“Lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Visited here with my husband for lunch had the fish and chips what I liked about it was it did small plates which suits me lovely food was really nice and really inexpensive

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We had a funeral on Monday and decided to stay here cause it was very close by. The staff was second to none,friendly helpful and efficient. Location good for the town. Room was OK clean and everything you need apart from hand towels. Must say I never bothered asking for them only staying for the night. We had food and it was really good well done!! And at very good prices too.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Impromptu meal out last night and amazing just doesn't sum it up. I had the lasagna and next time I go I won't need a menu as it was beyond brilliant. Other half had the fish and loved it. Service was brilliant by all staff but especially the dark haired 'trainee' ( she needs promotion). Have booked to go back for birthday dinner in November but will be back before then. Thank you for an amazing meal and lovely experience x

1  Thank Ailsa G
Reviewed 22 October 2016

This restaurant is so relaxing to eat or have a drink or both, the staff are so friendly and helpful, a range of menues, which always tantalise the pallait, some mouth watering food.

1  Thank Joan L
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We went as a group of over 20, a work related thing. We pre-ordered and our food arrived quickly. For starter, I had bruchetta which was nice enough, could have used more olive oil, garlic and basil but that's a personal preference. The tomatoes were nice. For my main I had the tomato paste with a sweet chilli trust, I wouldn't order it again, it was far too sweet, had a tinny taste and the pasta was over cooked. What it was for the price? Not worth it. Far too sweet and odd, to be honest. A decent pasta isn't difficult, it just felt lazy. The staff were lovely, taking drink orders etc. £3.50 for a bottle of beer, not terribly priced. The place was uncomfortably hot though... I don't think that's normal, maybe as it was a mild day and it was packed. Our bill was incorrect, it came over at £600 odd as they'd put the food on twice but they quickly fixed this without issue. The total was actually £300 odd.

Overall, I wouldn't go for food but would consider popping in for a drink if I was passing.

2  Thank Avidfoody